Sears Appliance Repair
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Sears Appliance Repair has over 6,800 trained technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our techs are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products running longer and working right in no time. We are America's largest service provider – wherever you bought it, we’ll repair it. Schedule service 24/7, availability Monday – Saturday & no extra charge for Saturday,What to expectCall before we arriveEstimate before we begin workGuarantee workWe’re the largest repair outfit in the country and we’re right around the corner! Plus, you will save 20% on all in-home repairs!Our repair technicians will process payment and any coupons or discounts at the time of service.
- We offer In-Home Repair & Maintenance Service for the following: Washers & Dryers, Refrigeration, Cooking, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Tractors & Snow Throwers, Fitness Equipment, Home Electronics, Water Softeners & Heaters, and more! Call 1-800-280-5986 We offer Carry-In Repair Services for the following: TVs, VCRs, DVDs, Camcorders, Audio Equipment, Microwave Ovens, Sewing Machines, Mowers, Edgers, Weedwackers, Trimmers, Tillers, Snowthrowers, Power Tools, Air Compressors, Generators, Pressure Washers, Alternators, Vacuums, and other types of Floor Care Equipment. For a location near you call 1-800-280-5986.
- 3com, Ace, Acer, Addison, Admiral, Adobe, Adobeair, Agrifab, Air Quest, Aiwa, Amana, Ambassador, American Standard, Americana, Apple, Aprilaire, Arcoaire, Ariens, Armstrong, Asus, Ati, Averatec, Bard, Bosch, Bose, Briggs&Straton, Brother,Bryant, Caloric, Campblhsfld, Canon, Carrier, Casio, Cerwin Vega, Char-Broil, Cisnet, Coleman, Comfort, Companion, Compaq, Craftsman, Craftsman Pro, Creative Lab, Crosley, Day & Night, Dell, Delonghi, Delta, Denon, Dirt Devil, Dunkirk, Dynamic, Eager 1, Ecowater, Element, Ema, Emachines, Epson, Estate, Eureka, Euro-Pro, Fedders, Fiesta, Fisher, Fisher Paykel, Frigidaire, Fuji, Funai, Galaxy, Gateway, Ge, Ge Profile, Generac, Gibson, Glow, Goodman, Harmon Kardon, Health Rider, Heil-Quaker, Hitachi, Homelite, Honda, Horizon, Hotpoint, Hp, Husqvarna, Ibm, Ikea, Mage, Imperial, Infocus, Inglis, Intercity, Intl Cmf Prd, Janitrol, Janome, Jbl, Jenn-Air, Jensen, Jvc, Kawasaki, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, Kenmore Pro, Kitchenaid, Odak, Kohler, Lawnboy, Ennox, Lenovo, Lg, Lifestyler, Lifetime, Liquid Video, Lite-On, Luxaire, Mackissic, Magic Chef, Magicpak, Magnavox, Maker, Makita, Maytag, Mcculloch, Milwaukee, Mirus, Mitsubishi, Modern Maid, Msi, Murray, Nec, Nikon, Nordyne, Norge, Ohiosteel, Oneida Royal, Panasonic, Payne, Philips, Pioneer, Polaroid, Polk Audio, Portercable, Poulan, Proform, Quasar, Rca, Reebok, Reliance, Rexel, Rheem, Robins/Subaru, Roper, Royal, Royal Sover, Ruud, Sampo, Samsung, Sears, Sentry, Singer, Skil, Snapper, Snow
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover
- Tanforan Mall -San Bruno, CA. Inside Sears, 2nd floor.
- Schedule service 24/7, availability Monday – Saturday & no extra charge for Saturday, All repairs guaranteed!
- English, Spanish
- Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair, Small Appliances, Appliance Installation, Tractor Repair & Service, Small Appliance Repair, Exercising Equipment-Service & Repair, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Television & Radio-Service & Repair, Major Appliances, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Range & Oven Repair, Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service, Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing, Lawn Mowers, Major Appliance Parts
Posted: 9 days ago
I had Sears's Home Warranty on my Whirlpool Ref. All was needed was two shelves to be replaced and a light bulb. The technician spent more time in his truck than actual service for the refrig. He placed the order that comes directly to your home and I provided the 40w light bulb that I had to ask him to insert. The shelves came in a timely manner but 1 at a time. 2 trips to pick it up. On the bill there was a charge for loading food storage(never touched) & labor $100 and a diagnostic fee of $95(just to look for the refrig #). All less than 15min. Total $43l.08. I still had to insert the shelves myself. Lastly, the call center cannot connect you to the parts dept. they send them a message to call you which I haven't received yet. Don't know about getting the warranty in the future.
Posted: a month ago
We purchased our air conditioner from Sears 9 years ago and have had it fail every year for the past 9 years losing all its coolant each time. The installation and maintenance has been done each year by Sears directly but they refuse to admit this is a defective installation and should be replaced under the Lemon Law. Each year they come out and re-charge the coolant and state we can call them out to fix it. I am totally frustrated with the quality of this service and believe that Sears should make good on their product and service. We have paid thousands of dollars in maintenance contracts over these many years while Sears refuses to even admit or allow us to contract them to discuss the continuing failure. They hide behind their anonymity which is despicable for a company as well known as Sears is.
Posted: a month ago
Sears has the worst repair service I have ever seen. I waited seven weeks for my dryer to be fixed. The technician came out three times and said it was fixed on the last visit. <br>However he left it sitting in the middle of my room. I had to hook it up myself. They never did fix my washing machine, going on 8 weeks.
6/19/2012 8 Check-ins Here <br> <br>I remember going to Dr Kero a few years ago for a cleaning but didn’t return because I ended up getting insurance that sent me to another dentist. I recently checked back to schedule a cleaning since I have new insurance and can pick a dentist. I chose Dr Karo for two reasons: 1) I already had (limited) history with her, and 2) She’s close to work. I am SOOOOOOO glad I came back to her because she is a really fantastic dentist. <br>It had been a couple years since I had been to the dentist with my last visit being to have two wisdom teeth pulled. I never really had any issues with the dentist before until those teeth were pulled. I had like a panic attack and kinda freaked out. I didn’t know how I was going to react to getting a couple fillings. I warned Dr. Kero and she reassured me that it would be okay. Sure enough, as soon as the drills started, I started getting nervous and tensing up. I blame the last guy for traumatizing me. Dr Kero was patient with me, allowed me time to catch my breath and reassured me that it was almost over. She even started to massage my jaw because I’d had my mouth open for some time. <br>That kind of attentiveness and bedside (or chair side) manner can really make a big difference. It does seem that dentists have to deal with more fear than many others in the medical field, but knowing that and having good ways to counteract the fear definitely separates a good dentist from a bad one. I even sent my mom over for a cleaning since she was having a special for the month of June. <br>I am so glad I returned to Dr Kero because it really feels good to know that she really does care for her patients and I can see that she wants to help as many people as possible.