James Wheat help me when I was falsely arrested. Generally speaking when you get arrested you are assumed guilty until you prove you are innocent. This can be a real problem if your best defense is the improper actions of law enforcement. Welcome to my world. Well I hired Jim and he argued my case and we Won. So if you're facing an uphill battle in defense if your innocents please by all means consult James Wheat, he's a real good listener and he's extremely qualified to challenge the ...view morecourt if it comes to that.view lessProvided by Citysearch
Wheat James SAdd to mybook
IMO, Attorney James Wheat represents the very best
in criminal law in San Antonio Tx. He helped my
brother through a DWI and having seen what can be
given to others, my brother had to pay allot less
and because he'd never had any legal problems his ...view more
DA was more lenient than I expected.
My dad helped me find James Wheat when I got arrested for DWI. He helped me to get through the process and back on my feet. Several things happened within the case and Jim was able to keep my penalty down, about 1/3 of what several other people before me got. I'm not happy it happened, but I'm glad Jim was there for me.Provided by Citysearch
James ""Jim"" Wheat is a tough Attorney with 20 plus years experience in Criminal Law, he's board certified and you could say he's pulled my behind from the fires on ore than one occasion in the last 10 years. I hate that I had to hire an Attorney, but once you find a good one you keep them.
* Best in San Antonio Award - given by me :) xoxo
I hired James Wheat to handle a DWI. I know that DWI's are bad but honestly I wasn't the one driving. We had to get a copy of the dash cam to prove someone screwed up the paperwork because clearly I wasn't the one driving. I owe James Wheat allot more than I paid him based on the quality of work he did.Provided by Citysearch
* James Wheat represented me in a criminal case that I never thought would happen to me.
* Frankly the whole experience was pretty scarey because I felt like my rights were being violated by people within the system that should have known better.
* This added element made Jim's job all that more complicated, however in the end he stood our ground and we came out on top.
* I would definitely recommend Mr. Wheat services to anyone who finds themselves in in the grips of the law....view more
* I should point out that my case was the oldest case on the book at the time we resolved it.
* You'd be hard pressed to find another criminal Atty. with Jim's experience and credentials who'd hang with you for 12+ months thru all the appearances without requesting another penny.
Enough said...view less