Loved the attention to all of my problems by Dr Allison. I had been having trouble with my contact lenses working right and feeling comfortable and she was able to start me on some treatment for dry eye that has made me able to wear my contacts all day again. I will definitely be back!! They also have the friendliest staff I have ever seen at any doctor's office I have ever been to. Keep it up!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Vision Source Stone OakAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The independently owned and operated Vision Source Eye Care centers in San Antonio offer comprehensive eye care for the entire family. As part of North America’s premier network of private practice optometrists, San Antonio Vision Source offices are able to provide their patients eye health care utilizing he latest technology and progressive optometric procedures. And because each office is owned and operated by a doctor of optometry, your entire experience - from exam through fitting in glasses or contacts – take place under the supervision of your family eye doctor. San Antonio Vision Source doctors provide medical care for the eyes, treating and managing treatment of: • Glaucoma • Cataracts • Macular Degeneration • Diabetic Eye Disease • Dry Eye • Eye Infections • Eye Injuries To find out more, call your local Vision Source office - 210-569-0356 Hours of Operation: Open Monday – Saturday. Some offices offer extended evening hours. Please visit our website for additional information.
- Vision Source doctors prescribe only first quality products for the patients, including: Contact Lenses • Ciba Vision® • CooperVision® • Acuvue® • Bausch & Lomb ® Eyeglasses • Coach® • Gucci® • Prada® • Nike® • Calvin Klein® Sunglasses • Oakley® • Maui Jim® • Costa Del Mar® Note: Since each office is independent owned and operated, not all brands may be available at all offices.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, check
- We are located on the corner of Stone Oak Pkwy and Huebner. Across the street from Walgreens in the Stone Oak Square shopping center.
- Stone Oak, Far North Central
- Optometrists, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Opticians, Contact Lenses, Optometric Clinics, Laser Vision Correction
I woke up on a Sunday morning with a very red eye and very sore. I had just moved to the Stone Oak area and found Stone Oak Vision Source listed in my medical directory. When I called Stone Oak Vision Source's phone #, the answering machine gave me Dr. Allison's cell phone # and I gave her a call. She had me come and meet her at the office immediately and was able to get a prescription for some medicine that helpe... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I had a great experience at Stone Oak Vision Source getting fit with new daily contact lenses. Dr. Allison listened to my past problems with contacts and found a brand that works great for me. It is THE most comfortable contact lens I've ever worn and I am so grateful to be able to use contacts again!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I took my 3 kids in today for their first eye exams and we had an absolute great experience. In order to accommodate my schedule, they split the kids between the 2 doctors and both Dr. Guzman and Dr. Allison were so patient with my kids. I was able to spend time with the doctors while the assistants completed things on the other children in order to get me out on time. We were able to get in and out of the offic... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I went to Stone Oak Vision Source curious about what some friends told me about contacts that you wear only at night to make you see. Because I have always been active in sports and a swimmer and hate swimming blindly, I had previously tried to get LASIK surgery and get out of contacts but I was told I was not a candidate because I had thin corneas. After my exam with Dr. Allison, she told me I was a candidate ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The overall experience from the first time I walked in and by the time I left was excellent. The most thorough and comprehensive eye exam I have ever had! The entire staff from being greeted,the frame presentation,the appointment setting,followup call and Dr. Allison made my search for vision provider well worth my time.I visited several other vision providers and I was not impressed with their lack of overall atten... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
activemommy: I have to totally disagree. I went to get my vision checked at Vision Source Stone Oak today with my young child and they were completely accommodating! After I got my vision checked and fitted for a great set of glasses they were nice enough to squeeze my son in for a check up as well. Also, my son had a GREAT time playing on the toy train setup while we were waiting. All of the staff were nothing s... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
If you have a very mild prescription or you know your vision is 20/20 and you just need a fast check-up, this place would be ""OK"". \r \r Don't go here if your own vision is in any way complex or you feel it might be, and do yourself a favor and do not take children here at all, despite the train table and small display of kid frames they are not well suited to examine kids in terms of types of equipment and staf... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse