This place was horrible. My wife went in and completed her eye exam within 20mins so I figured I would go next. Staff said I was next ... waited for 20mins then was seen for the first part. Then they sat me down in the waiting room for another 30 mins while he saw other patients and a pill pusher rep. WHAT REALLY!!!! Doctor Wood .. you really see your pill pushers before your customers!! Then when I asked to reschedu... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Wood Vision SourceAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The independently owned and operated Vision Source Signature Eye Care center has it all, from comprehensive eye exams to the latest trends in fashion eye wear. Our Optometrist are dedicated to serving your eye care needs promptly and professionally. As part of North America’s premier network of private practice optometrists, our offices are able to provide each patients eye health care utilizing the latest technology and progressive optometric procedures. Our office is owned and operated by a doctor of optometry, meaning your entire experience - from exam through fitting of glasses or contacts – take place under the supervision of your family eye doctor. Vision Source doctors provide personal care, management, and treatment of: Glaucoma • Cataracts • Macular Degeneration • Diabetic Eye Disease • Dry Eye • Eye Infections • Eye Injuries. To find out more, call your local eye care physician today.
- Vision Source doctors offer and prescribe high quality products from several of the most sought-after vision care brands, including Crizal • Dailies • Transitions Contact Lenses • Ciba Vision® • CooperVision® • Acuvue® • Bausch & Lomb ® Eyeglasses • Coach® • Gucci® • Prada® • Nike® • Calvin Klein® Sunglasses • Oakley® • Maui Jim® • Costa Del Mar® Note: Since each office is independently owned and operated, not all brands may be available at all offices.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Bandera Road
- Northwest Side, French Creek
- Vision Source Signature Eye Care offers advanced eye care services, state-of-the-art technology, high-quality vision products, and unmatched personal care.
- Optical Goods, Contact Lenses, Opticians, Optometric Clinics, Optometrists, Eyeglasses
Definitely a great experience and I had been to the Vision Source at 1604 and this is NOT the same place. That office changed it's name and I decided to try this new Vision Source as I was not happy at the other office. SO I am talking about the Vision Source office right by the Sears appliance store on Bandera road. They ARE GREAT. I will never go anywhere else and I am so glad these guys came to my neighborhood... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I confused this place with what was precviously Bandera vision source on 1604, turns out that one is no longer a VS and this one is new. Nothing to be compared. Excellent service, excellent products, and excellent doctor. They actually made me feel like they care for my needs. I've read other reviews and the only explanation I can think of for the bad reviews is that people still confuse them for the old Bandera visi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I purchased 2 pair of glasses. Each of them needed to be remanufactured twice. They never fit properly. I could not see squat! When the nose pad on my sunglasses came off allowing metal to stick into my nose, I was totally ignored. Very overpriced. Totally unprofessional and incompetent. Be smart and take you business elsewhere. These guys suck.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I'm so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Was this at Bandera and 1604 or Bandera and Mystic Park? If this was our VS, please let us know how we can make this right. If it was not, please let us know how we can help you.