My 5 friends and I got a Groupon for a 3 hour BYOB class, and went last night (6/13/14) to do the "Cafe Terrace" painting from 7-10 pm. It was a horrible experience. The "teacher" did not really teach at all. She started painting and we were all confused at what to do; I even had to explicitly ask her to move her microphone to her mouth because we could not hear her. We continued to not be able to hear her the whole ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Vintages Art Studio
- Mon Closed, Tue 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Wed Closed, Thu - Fri 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Sat 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Sun Closed
- General Info:
- Informal painting classes for all ages and abilities.
- Extra Phones:
landline: (210) 661-6329
- Painting classes which are very informal and fun.
- Payment method:
- paypal, all major credit cards
- Southwest corner of Callaghan and Babcock; near Furniture in the Raw.
- Northwest Side
- Wine bottle Opener, napkins, utensils, plates and cups for guests.
- English, Spanish
- Art Instruction & Schools