I adopted a dog from the local shelter who was heartworm positive. The staff was very knowledgeable and professional in the treatment of my dog, and to me, the mama. As for the review of please don't go here..., that dog was probably already messed up before getting services here.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
VCA Oak Hills Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- At VCA, your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. We treat each pet knowing it is an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff of veterinarians, board certified specialists, and technicians strive each day to give your pet the very best in medical care. We understand how important it is to have a local veterinarian you can trust and who, most importantly, knows your pet almost as well as you. With nearly 600 hospitals in 42 States, we've built a network of trusted local animal health providers giving the finest care for the pets in your family. We invite you to get to know our caring staff! New VCA patients are eligible for a FREE First Exam - a risk-free opportunity to learn what makes VCA so different.We’re looking forward to meeting you and your pet and demonstrating our commitment to providing your pet the highest quality care!
- Our hospital offers a wide range of general and specialized medical treatments and services including: • Advanced Care Services • Allergy & Itchy Skin Relief • Diabetes Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Diagnostics • Diet & Nutrition • Disease Treatment • Flea & Tick Control • General Care • Heartworm Disease Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Internal medicine • Medications/Prescriptions • Parasite Control • Pet Wellness Exams • Physical Examinations • Preventive Care • Primary Care • Puppy & Kitten Wellness • Senior Pet Wellness • Spay & Neuter • Vaccines & Vaccinations • Weight Loss ProgramsPlease call us today to review your pet’s medical and health issues and how we may be able to help!
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, master card
- VCA operates nearly 600 animal hospitals in 42 States staffed with hundreds of experienced veterinarians.
- Oak Hills, Northwest Side
- • Caring for your pets the way we care for our own • Convenient, affordable, preventive nose-to-tail care (VCA CareClub) • Educational opportunities for pet owners • Free First Exam for all first time pet visits • Healthy Pet Magazine • Home Delivery of Pet Medications • VCA Big Pet Project • VCA Quality Care Program
- Veterinarians, Pet Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Grooming
I had read a review that said these people were horrible & the owners pet came out scared to death. I figured I would try it anyway because there first visit was free. The vet tech DROPPED my dog on the way to the back. When I picked my dog up, he was so scared he wouldn't move. Once home, everytime we picked up the leash he cowered and ran and hid. What the hell did these people do to my dog?! Don't go here, d... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
If you want to traumatize your pets, this is the place for you. The staff flash their fake smiles at you just to get money out of you. They show no concern about you or your pet. You can not get a quote from them until the service is preformed and your stuck with the bill. The doctors are overbooked and have no or little time with you and your pet. The doctors are very insistent that you buy pet food from them, ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This place has unfriendly, uncaring staff and vets. They are highly overpriced and will not give you a quote beforehand. They are always pushing for you to buy prescription food (very pricey). Getting a wriiten prescription for your pets meds can be complicated and time consuming. The vets are to busy. They take your pet out of the room the give them their shots and do lab. Pets come back shaking, scare and dir... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch