- Vacation Inspirations is a premium travel provider, offering specialized members only leisure and vacation services. Luxury travel experts, Vacation Inspirations has a strong focus on the European travel markets, but offers the full gamut of travel services, including all standard popular domestic options.Vacation Inspirations Specialties include:In House Exclusive Condo Rental ServiceOcean Cruise PackagesEuropean River CruisesInternational Guided ToursBundled Itinerary PackagesExclusive Hotweek's ServiceFrom short notice week's stays to preplanned family vacation condo weeks, to Danube River Cruises, Safaris and more, Vacation Inspirations is the next generation travel provider that will bring you dream vacations for less.
- Vacation Inspirations
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, check, cash, financing available, travelers checks, company card
- The Vacation Inspirations resale office entrance in San Antonio, Texas is located on N. Presa St. near the Hard Rock Cafe. While the offices also affront Commerce St., the entrance is on N. Presa.
- East Side, Downtown San Antonio
- Vacation Inspirations offers free coffee and refreshments to guests, comfortable seating, and a laid back, casual yet professional travel services environment.
- English, Spanish
American Society of Travel Agents
American Resort Develpment Association
Cruise Lines International Association
International Air Transport Association
- San Antonio Chamber of CommerceSan Antonio Hispanic Chamber of CommercePaseo Del Rio Association
Vacation Inspirations Travel
Vacation Inspirations Club
- Cruises, Travel Agencies, Travel Clubs
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Paid, Lot, Self, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
We just returned from a river cruise from Prague to Paris, arranged by Vacation Inspirations (formerly The Vacation Station) and cashed our rebate check for $2,200. While the experience with Viking River Cruises was very satisfying, the entire experience was enhanced by the service and attention to our needs by Heidi, our travel agent at VI. Travel Clubs and time share organizations are notorious for promising far more than they deliver. Vacation Inspirations consistently delivers more than promised. Heidi is always attentive, pro-active, works hard to help us have the best vacation possible, and consistently provides us with information and advantages to the best her extensive experience can provide. We could not be more pleased that we are with our experience with this fine company.
With the advantage of internet, we often find vacations at the same price she could find. However, booking them ourselves would not give us the 20% discount we get from VI, nor would it get us the advantages and service Heidi brings to the table. On the cruise we are taking this Dec, she found us an additional $2,000 discount between the time we booked the cruise, paid our deposit, and the time we had to pay the final bill.
My husband and I have belonged to the now Vacation Inspirations for about 7 years. We have enjoyed many great vacations to include a wonderful trip to Floriday with our 3 children and then a much needed anniversary trip to Mexico. Vacation Inspirations has been very helpful in taking care of all the arrangements necessary for out travels - highly recommend.
My husband and I have belonged to Vacation Station, now Vacation Inspirations, for about five years. We were in Charleston on vacation and went to one of their meetings. We weren't sure, if we did the right thing by joining, but I can't say enough great things about them. They are very helpful with planning our trips. We have gone on several cruises, three amazing bus tours, trip to Myrtle Beach and other great vacations. Over the past couple of years Christina has been my agent. She gets me the best price on my trips, always gets back to me quickly with any questions I may have and makes the whole vacation planning hassle free. After our trips we simply fill out a quick rebate form and get hundreds of dollars back on our vacation. It's wonderful. I received a check today for $541.00 for a cruise we went on to Alaska we had gone on with friends. We paid the same price for our cruise as they did, but our stateroom was upgraded, free shuttle to the airport, on board credit and received this check in the mail, making our trip much less expensive.
Thank you Vacation Inspirations. Looking forward to many more enjoyable vacations.
we have been members for the past 5 years and have worked with Heidi to arrange both cruises (British Isles and Caribbean) and land tours (China and India). The services have been flawless from beginning to end and the rates beat anything we have experienced elsewhere previously. Member rewards are always received within the expected timeframe.
We signed up for Vacation Inspirations a year ago. This past spring, we cruised the Mediterranean with 4 other friends and the multiple bookings were handled expertly through our agent at Vacation Inspirations. We have since booked two more trips to Europe through Heidi Foundoukis, senior travel agent with VI, who has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable through the entire process. We recently received our first rebate check and as frequent travelers we expect to quickly recover the cost of our membership. So far, our experience with Vacation Inspirations has been everything we had hoped it would be and look forward to many exciting years of travel using this very beneficial service.
My husband and I have taken many trips using Vacation Inspirations. Jeanne Adams has been wonderful in arranging everything and saving us lots of money. Our trips have all been custom international trips which required much more than just booking a tour. Jeanne and Vacation Inspirations was always up to the job.