They let my sweet dog die!!. Their top priority is your money. they are cold and calloused. The so called night vet Garza or Garcia is incompetent and should not be their. She lacks experience. She had no idea what she was doing or what to do except to make sure you will pay. She suggested to keep my dog for 1-2 days for observation but I didn't trust her. so I took her home. She injected her with something that made... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Town & Country Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We are a modern, well equipped hospital offering a wide range of veterinary medical services, large boarding facility & professional grooming, with convenient hours. Our patients include dogs and cats, as well as birds, reptiles, rabbits, ferrets and pocket pets. Our staff encourages preventative medicine with an emphasis on owner education. We accept Care Credit. Town & Country Veterinary Hospital, 10350 Bandera Rd., Ste. 100 San Antonio, TX 78250
- Emergency & Hospital Care - Wellness Care & Vaccinations - Advanced Diagnostic & Imaging Services (X-ray, Ultrasound & On site Lab) - Pet Dentistry - General & Orthopedic Surgery - Animal Bite/Rabies Quarantine Travel/Health Certificates - Boarding Facilities (Kennels) - Adoption & Lost/Found Services Pet ID Microchips - Professional Grooming For Dogs & Cats - After-Hours Emergency Care at our Bandera location, open 24 hours. Our Northwest clinic, located at 5630 W. 1604 N, is open M-F 8am-7pm, and Saturday 9am-1pm.
- advantage, purina, wellness
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, mastercard
- Bandera location: Corner Of Bandera Rd. & Old Prue Rd. Northwest location: On West1604 & Culebra.
- Northwest Side, Verde Hills
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Kennels, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Labs
Town & Country has the best hours I've encountered for veterinary clinics. I appreciate the weekend hours as it's almost impossible to take my cats in during the week with a more than full-time job. Dr. Spillers was very attentive and the staff was very friendly. They exhibit a lot of empathy for your pets and for you. They do tend to be pricey for some of their services and the front desk needs some organiza... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I am preparing two pets to flight them to Europe. It was hard to find a clinic doing this service close to where I live. Even though this is not the cheapest clinic, they are very clean, professional and have all the equipments and facilities to resolve your problems. Never had a problem in the 8 months I have worked with them to clear the dog and the cat for Europe's requirements. Dr Spiller has taken the time to st... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
i called today and asked for a just a paper for a pet health certificate and they wanted to charge me with 153.53 for just a paper for travel. i think it is a big rip off for real. i can find other place for 42 at the cheap pets vaccination clinic for real.. that is a big scam for real !! \i would not reques that at all...Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have used T&C Vet hospital for my cats and dogs and I have always been pleased with the results. The waiting area's are very clean and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The vet's are professional and knowledgeable and have always taken the extra time to explain and make me feel comfortable about both the diagnosis and the plan for treatment. I have been to many vet's throughout my life and T&C is top... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dr. Spillers is so wonderful with animals. He can solve problems, answer questions about your pet, and is even willing to be there for you in emergency situations. I highly recommend him as a veterinarian. I promise you that he will go the extra mile for you an your pet!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse