Mark is very professional and is #1 in customer service in my book. He really takes the time to describe his products and help the customer make an informative decision. The tint in my car came out outstanding. I will do business with Mark again if I need to.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thumbs Up Window TintAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Mon - Fri9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- General Info:
- At Thumbs Up Window Tint we take pride in every job we do. With our extensive knowledge in window film installation coupled with some of the major window film manufacturer's in the industry, rest assure your car, home or office will have some of the best window film and workmanship available in San Antonio, Texas. Over the years we have competed on several window tint competitions and have placed in 4 out of the 5 times we have competed and have actually won 1st place in 2004 at Houston Tx. We compete not only to test our skills on a nationwide level but to show our customers we're among the best nationwide. Thumbs Up Window Tint is founded by one entrepenuer looking to introduce professionalism and quality of installation to San Antonio, Texas and surronding areas.
- Specializing in Automotive, Commercial and Residential Tinting. Paint Protection Film and HID Lights.
- 3M, Color-Stable Films, Decorative Films, HID Lights, High-Performance Films, Hybrid Nano-Ceramic Films, Llumar, Paint Protection Film, Reflective and Ceramic Films, Security Films, SunTek, Wincos
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, cash
- Right across Rocotos Sabor Latino Restaurant and Golds Gym, 3 buildings down from Advanced Auto Parts.
- Far West Side
- Expert and Award Winning Installers.
- English, Spanish
- Automobile Detailing, Auto Repair & Service, Window Tinting, Coatings-Protective, Glass Coating & Tinting
I had my car tinted here in April '13. Within 5 mins of leaving I noticed a scratch on the drivers side window film. I immediately called and was told that they would "take a look at it", wrong answer! Suggested answer, I'm sorry for the inconvenience when can you bring it back so that we could correct it. When I returned the next day I drove the vehicle around the back and entered the office throug... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse
Hello SATXRN, my name is Mark and i'm the owner of T.U.W.T. I personally wanted to address your review of us because I was the person that assisted you and because customer satisfaction is one of my main priorities. First, when you called and told me that there was a scratch on one of the windows, i told you to bring it back to us so that we could take a look at it and we could go from there. Now, that's my typical response because there's always a chance that a scratch could be on the outside of the glass (it has happened in the past) and not inside the glass where the film was applied. We don't expect the customers to know the difference, that's why as professionals, we like to inspect it first before jumping into any conclusion. Once we had the car back in the shop, we did determine that it was on the film, so we took it off and redid it for you, no questions asked. Second, when you visit a restaurant for lunch, you don't go in through the back of the restaurant where the kitchen is at and expect to be attended, you walk through the front of the restaurant and wait for the receptionist to attend you. Same applies to my business. Now we normally don't have customers walk in through the back of the building where our installation area is at, so the look in our face was more of astonishment than giving you a mean look. You caught us off guard because we weren't aware that you were coming. That wasn't my intention and i do apologize if you fellt this way. For the record, i also did say "Yessir?" Third, we do remove car seats all the time and we leave them sideways so that the customer knows thay're not strapped in. By standard protocol, we NEVER install them back for liability reasons. We always leave it up to the customer to reinstall and secure the child seat/s back in. We always make it a point to let our customers know that. If I/we forgot to mentioned that to you, again i do apologize for that and will work on better ways to let our customers be aware of that. As for the dirt on the drivers side foot area, you did park the car in the back of the building where all the caliche soil was at so it kinda was the inevitable. We did have to get into the car to drive it into the shop and that is another thing we are conciuos of, if we missed it and forgot to clean it, it was honest mistake. I will take your suggestion about improving my customer service skills into consideration and i do appreciate you leaving your feedback. I also do appreciate your business and hope you do take my response into consideration so that we can continue doing business in the future. I would hate to lose a customer for a misunderstanding more than anyting. If you feel the need to speak to me, just give me a call at (210) 680-2451 and I will gladly hear your concerns out. Sincerely, Mark Salazar
As a recently retired soldier and former US Army Drill Sergeant, I have a keen eye for quality, attention to detail, and professionalism. Thumbs Up Window Tint provides that service bar none. A few weeks ago, my wife and I decided to get a jump on the summer months and tint our residential windows. Last years summer was brutal and we were looking for better ways to reduce the effects of the heat and glare. So we ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Was so impressed not only with the price, products offered and overall professionalism on the job they did on my three vehicles, We had the do our house. Not only does it make the cars look better and keep them cooler while protecting the leather. I don't have readjust the thermostat when I get home everyday. Its about a month and I am already seeing the $aving$.... Highly recommend!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
After speaking with several window tinting "businesses" over the phone and being thoroughly disappointed with their lack of professionalism/enthusiasm, I called Thumbs Up Window Tint. Introducing the business, Mark answered the phone with a professional and caring attitude. He took the time to explain all of my options as well as the services he offers. The thing that impressed me the most was he listened... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse