The Law Offices of Matthew L. Finch,PCAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Specializing in special education law, general business law, elder law, probate and estate planning, criminal law, and personal injury, The Law Offices of Matthew L. Finch, P.C. provides zealous affordable legal representation of the highest quality, combining common sense with a modern realistic approach coupled with the honesty, integrity, and professionalism of a half-century ago to individuals and small business owners throughout the state of Texas. After hours and Saturday and Sunday by appointment ASSOCIATION Matthew L. Finch is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Probate and Real Estate Section and the School Law Section, the San Antonio Bar Association (SABA), Past President and current member of the SABA Elder Law Section, the Texas Criminal defense Lawyers Association (TCDLA), the San Antonio Criminal defense Lawyers Association (SACDLA), the State Bar College, the San Antonio Young Lawyers Association (SAYLA), and is a founding board member of the Texas Organization of Parents, Attorneys, and Advocates (TOPAA), which advocates for the rights of special needs school children in the state of Texas. He is also a member of the Council of Parents, Attorneys, and Advocates (COPAA), a nationwide organization that deals with education issues. He is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and the Federal court for the Western District of Texas, and represents clients anywhere in the State of Texas. Outside of the law, Mr. Finch is a member of the Fiesta Commission of San Antonio, the Sons of the Republic of Texas, and the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers.; Lang:English y se habla Espa?ol
- The firm zealously advocates for special needs children throughout the State of Texas who have a need for special education services, including Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) meetings, 504 meetings, discipline hearings, and litigating Due Process Hearings. His involvement in several specialized organizations and his training and experience qualify him as an expert in this area of the law. He also often speaks at seminars on Special Education Law. The firm also represents small businesses with business formation, contracts, and general business litigation. The firm also consults with small businesses concerning day to day legal issues. The firm also handles elder aw, probate, estate planning, and guardianships. Mr. Finch?s educational background, work experience, and involvement in leadership of specialized organizations allows him to specialize in this area of the law, which covers a broad range of issues. The firm also represents citizens accused of crime, which includes juvenile criminal law, Texas Youth Commission Parole hearings, and discipline issues in schools. He also represents adults accused of any crime, including DWI, drug possession, and MTR?s. Attorney bail bonds are available on a case-by-case basis. The firm also handles Personal Injury claims when people have been harmed or injured by the negligence of another person, and provides individualized attention to clients in all facets of a Personal Injury case. PRICE RANGE Hourly, Fixed Fee, and Contingency Fees are available and depend on the type of case,. Feel free to inquire.
- Payment method:
- 123 South Flores, in the Kallison Western Wear building, across the street from the Bexar County Justice Center, at the corner of South Flores and Nueva in downtown San Antonio.
- Main Military Plaza, East Side, Downtown San Antonio
Licensed in Texas state courts and Federal Court for the Western District of Texas
- Attorneys, Estate Planning, Probate, & Living Trusts, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Legal Service Plans