Texas Institute of Dermatology Laser & Cosmetics
- General Info:
- The Texas Institute of Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery is a top dermatology and laser center in San Antonio, directed by an internationally renowned dermatologist.
Our mission is to serve as a leading center for understanding and treating skin, hair, and nail diseases through excellence in patient care, research, and education. We currently serve south and central Texas including Austin, San Antonio, Boerne and the surrounding areas.
The Texas Institute of Dermatology provides excellence in clinical, cosmetic, and surgical Dermatology to the Boerne and San Antonio community.
Clinical Dermatology services in our San Antonio Dermatology Clinic include diagnosis and treatment of various skin, hair, and nail diseases including: acne, alopecia (hair loss), rosacea, cysts, allergic reactions, autoimmune skin diseases, contact dermatitis, eczema, candida, fungal and bacterial Infections, hyperhidrosis (sweating), psoriasis, phototherapy, moles and pigmented lesions, skin cancer, skin rash, and vitiligo. The Institute is specialized in treating various skin types (White, Dark, Olive and black color).
Cosmetic Dermatology services in our San Antonio Cosmetic Clinic include various procedures for the treatment and prevention of skin aging such as: injectables (Botox, Dysport) and fillers (Juvederm, Prevelle, Restylane, Radiesse), lip augmentation, and scar revision. The skin laser center is equipped with state-of-the-art lasers for skin rejuvenation, laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, laser scar treatment, body contouring (Velashape and cellulite treatment), Accent body contouring, and skin tightening. Laser treatment for the removal of pigmented spots, spider veins, treating wrinkles, and acne scarring are among the most popular laser procedures that are performed in our San Antonio Clinic. Surgical Dermatology in our San Antonio Surgery Clinic focuses on the diagnosis and removal of skin cysts, skin tags, and various skin cancer lesions and moles such as basal cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma, and squamous cell carcinoma. These treatments are performed using cryotherapy, laser, or surgery.
- Juvederm XC, Alma Lasers, Botox Cosmetic, Isis Pharma, Juvederm, Juvederm XC, La Roche-Posay, Obagi, Restylane
- Payment method:
- insurance, debit, discover, visa, check, mastercard
- We are located just off of IH-10 near Leon Springs. We are in the same shopping complex as the HEB just one exit after the Dominion (Exit 551) if you are coming from down town. If you are coming from Boerne, take IH-10 East towards San Antonio. Follow Exit 550 towards Boerne Stage Road and continue until you see the HEB shopping complex on your right.
- Northwest Side
- We offer a state-of-the-art laser treatment center used for:
We also offer scientifically proven, prescription strength topical products:
- Complete Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Treatment of Toenail fungus
- Body Contouring
- Acne Scarring Treatment
- Acne Treatment
- Scar reduction (Keloid Treatment)
- Tattoo Removal
- English, Farsi, French, Spanish
- Dr. Ghohestani is a board certified Dermatologist licensed to practice in the state of Texas.
Texas Institute of Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery
Texas Institute Of Dermatology Laser & Cosmetic Surgery
- Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
By Appointment Only: Yes