My 21-year old son was the next of kin and responsible for making arrangements for my ex-husband, his dad, who died under tragic circumstances. The day after his dad was found, my son and I were in Sunset Northwest to make arrangements. Rita initially met with us and we both found her cold and disconnected in dealing with the difficult decisions that had to be made. She seemed irritated at times with my son because o... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Sunset Northwest Funeral HomeAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- We are proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of more than 1,600 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. When you choose a Dignity Memorial provider, you not only receive the compassionate care you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and memorialization service providers. All of our services and professional staff are dedicated to serving families from all ethnic backgrounds and religious beliefs through one of the most personal and challenging stages of life. As a Dignity Memorial provider, we offer an array of unmatched services, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. The Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction. We understand losing a loved one is an emotional and difficult experience, and we are committed to helping our client families with compassionate, professional and personal service. Please contact us if you need immediate assistance, or if you would like more information about our services.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Payment method:
- paypal, amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, diners club
- Leon Valley, Northwest Side
- Funeral Directors, Crematories, Funeral Supplies & Services, Cemeteries, Funeral Planning