Stelzer Chiropractic Neurology CenterAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
If you're hurting, just call us! We'll gladly make room for you in our schedule!
- General Info:
- Chiropractic Neurology and Sports Injuries as well as Childhood Developmental Disorders, including ADHD, Dyelexia, and Autism are treated. General chiropractic cases are seen including neurologic complications from motor vehicle accidents such as nerve injuries and cerebellar induced dystonias. Headaches, dizziness, neck and back pain, shoulder pain, elbow and wrist injuries, hip pain, knee pain, foot and ankle pain and dysfunction are treated. EMG/NCV testing. Most insurance policies accepted.
- Business History
- Dr. Michael Stelzer has been in practice as a doctor of Chiropractic since 1993. He grew up in La Mirada, California and attended California State University of Fullerton and then Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
- North Central, Uptown Loop
- board certified in Neurology by the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (www.acnb.org); ·board certified in electrodiagnosis (ACNB) which consists of special studies of the nerves through nerve conduction and electromyography (EMG); ·a Fellow in neurology from the Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies (www.carrickinstitute.org); ·a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (ACBSP – www.acbsp.com).
- Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology, Back Care Products & Services, Chiropractors Referral & Information Service, Physical Therapy Clinics, Pain Management, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Clinics