South Texas Veterinary Ophthalmology LLPAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- South Texas Veterinarian Opthalmology focuses on diagnosing and treating eye conditions of small animals while emphasizing preventative medicine whenever possible. We will not overlook the overall health and wellness of our patients. Our board certified veterinary opthamologists, Dr. Andrew Greller, VMD., and Dr. Lynsey Wagner, DVM., with our well trained staff provide expertise and advance training in the diagnosis and management of ocular diseases. As veterinary specialists, we work in conjunction with our clients primary care veterinarians to ensure that our patients receive the best care at all times. We understand the specialist bond our clients have with their pets, and will always do our best to provide a safe, calming and thorough consultation while examining and diagnosing patients. Your pet needs to see an opthamologist when there is an ocular emergency, your pet's eyes are not improving with standard therapy, or the diagnosis includes glaucoma, blindness, or cataracts. It is our mission to provide the most advanced and affordable veterinary eye care available, and to create a welcoming and comfortable service/ oriented environment for the people and their pets of San Antonio and all of South Texas.
- Care Credit is accepted at this location. Ophthalmologists are on call for emergency on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Please call in advance.
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards, check
- Located near Stone Oak Pkwy and Sonterra. 2nd floor of VREC building.
- Stone Oak, Far North Central
- Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals