Somar Billiards Services & AccessoriesAdd to My Book
- Appointments Available
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (210) 650-3026
Somar Billiards is the leading Billiards Service Provider in all of San Antonio and surrounding areas. Our prices are by far the BEST in town, our Quality Work is UNSURPASSED and backed by our 90 day warranty, offered only by us and no one else in town. Our Technicians have over ten years experience in the billiards industry and are knowledgeable in Pool Tables ranging from Domestic to Overseas, and from Contemporary to Antiques. If you need your Pool Table serviced, wether to: Re-level, Re-cloth, Move, Disassemble, Assemble, Store or Restore, were the RIGHT guys for the job! Please don't hesitate to contact Billy (Service Manager), or George (Owner). We'll be more than glad to take care of any service needs you might have.Proffessional disassembly, transport and assembly of any new or used, domestic, overseas, or antique Pool Tables. Pool Table Recovering (20 different colors to choose from, see our color chart above)Releveling, Crating, Replacing Cushion Rubber K66, K55, K77, U23, L23, We service any table, weather its a 1, 2 or 3 piece slate.Contemporay to Antiques. Domestics or Overseas Tables.Cushion Billiards, Snooker, Bumper Pool TablesLeather Pocket, Plastic Pockets, or any Ball Return Table.
SLATE POOL TABLES ONLY. We only deal with the highest quality slate pool tables. Pool tables that we have experience servicing are: Brunswick, Olhausen, AMF, World of Leisure, Leisure Bay, Legacy, American Airloom, Delta, Connelly, Cannon, American Heritage, Southerm Legacy, Dynamo, National, Gandy, Friedrich, Global, U.S. Billiards, C.L. Bailey, Fischer, playcraft, Imperial, Boessling, many more
- New C.L. Bailey Pool tables
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, cash
- We are conveniently located on Fm 78 between Fort Sam and Randolph Air Force Base. Please call ahead, as we are in and out of the office for service calls. Thank you!
- Quality accessories that we carry and Special order are: Aramith, Level Bes, Universal, red dot cue balls, Players, Lucasi, Mc Dermott, Meucci, 5280, Eight Ball Mafia, Action, APA, Athena, Sneaky pete, Blade, Cuetec, Elite, Griffin, Joss, Dufferin, Mezz, Outlaw, poison, Predator, Schon, Scorpion, Stealth, viking, Voodoo, snooker, one piece house cues, stick(s), soft cases, hard cases, one by one cases, two by two cases.....
- Entertainers-Family & Business, Billiard Equipment & Supplies, Games & Supplies, Sporting Goods, Sports & Entertainment Centers
I called a few billiard companies and they were all rude as if my call was bothersome, but Somar Billiards was by far the most professional. They explained to me all of my options of changing the felt on my pool table and were very thorough on the whole process. They were punctual for our appointment and did a great job overall. Great Job Billy and George!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse