First of all the parking is 28.00 per day! There is a cheaper lot across the street but then you have to schlep your luggage back and forth across the street. My room was SO small I hardly had room to walk around the bed. The bathroom was worse. When I sat on the t.oilet I could literally wash my hands at the same time. The bed was good though :) I didn't get the buffet for breakfast but ordered off the menu. The patatos were cold and the butter for the toast was so cold it wa...view mores unspreadable. When I told the waiter of these issues he said "I am so sorry" but didn't offer any resolution. I probably wouldn't stay again. Too many other options.view less
San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Book Marriott's Best Rate Guarantee. Enjoy Service and Style, Plus Earn Rewards Discover Marriott's San Antonio hotel. With every stay, you experience Marriott's signature luxury and when you book direct you'll get the best rates guaranteed. Perfect for business or pleasure, book your next stay in San Antonio with Marriott.
- General Info:
- Our San Antonio, TX hotel is located in the heart of downtown, overlooking San Antonio's beautiful River Walk. Stay at the Marriott Riverwalk Hotel and capture the romance of this amazing city.
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, master card, check, cash, diners club
- With a stay at Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from Rivercenter Mall and Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is close to Alamo and River Walk.
- East Side, Downtown San Antonio
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Swimming Pool: Indoor, Outdoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge, Designated smoking areas, Fitness facilities, Designated smoking areas (fines apply), Safe-deposit box at front desk, Terrace, Laundry facilities, Business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, Conference space, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Spa treatment room(s)
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), Shower/tub combination, Phone, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Rollaway/extra beds available, Air conditioning, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Iron/ironing board, Access via exterior corridors, Cable TV service, Desk, Cribs/infant beds available, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Outdoor Seating: No
San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
I have nothing to complain about. My stay was great. The room was clean and service was great. In walking distance of everything on the Riverwalk, and not to far from the Alam and Market Square. Enjoyed my time and will go back to this hotel when in San Antonio.
My friends and I checked in here after our first hotel didn't work out. The Marriott was the first hotel we saw along the Riverwalk and we decided to give it a try. We weren't disappointed. It is walking distance from anywhere you want to go. The staff was very helpful and the room was comfortable. We opted for the valet service which made things so much easier in regards to parking when we needed to drive anywhere outside of downtown.