I recently stayed at the Marriott River center and was very impressed. The building was absolutely beautiful and very clean. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I also loved being able to walk out of the hotel and straight onto the river walk. I highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are ever in San AntonioLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Marriott RivercenterAdd to mybook
- Book Marriott's Best Rate Guarantee. Enjoy Service and Style, Plus Earn Rewards
- Exclusive Deals and Offers
- Onsite Dining & Fitness Center
- Signature Service and Style
- General Info:
- Welcome to a magnificent Riverwalk hotel, the 38-story San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter. We overlook River Walk and are within walking distance of The Alamodome, offering comfort and convenience.
- Meeting Facilities
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, visa, cash, check, discover, master card
- With a stay at Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from Rivercenter Mall and minutes from Alamo. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and Torch of Friendship Sculpture.
- East Side, Downtown San Antonio
- Wedding Reception Locations & Services, American Restaurants, Cocktail Lounges, Hotels
We couldn't get a room at the Marriott Riverwalk and were told to try the Rivercenter (next door) instead. The hotel is beautiful, and although our room was a little smaller than the one at the Riverwalk (for the same rate), we had a pleasant stay. The staff was very friendly and the concierge was able to provide us with helpful suggestions. I highly recommend making use of the valet service if you plan to drive out... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch