I recently stayed at the Marriott River center and was very impressed. The building was absolutely beautiful and very clean. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I also loved being able to walk out of the hotel and straight onto the river walk. I highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are ever in San AntonioProvided by Citysearch
San Antonio Marriott RivercenterAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Welcome to a magnificent Riverwalk hotel, the 38-story San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter. We overlook River Walk and are within walking distance of The Alamodome, offering comfort and convenience.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (210) 223-6239
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, visa, check, cash, discover, master card
- With a stay at Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from Rivercenter Mall and minutes from Alamo. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and Torch of Friendship Sculpture.
- East Side, Downtown San Antonio
- Wedding Reception Locations & Services, American Restaurants, Cocktail Lounges, Hotels
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Indoor, Outdoor, Poolside Bar
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Express check-out, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Business center, Bar/lounge, Laundry facilities, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, 24-hour fitness facilities, Conference space, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Pay movies, Phone, Hair dryer, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, LCD TV, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, In-room massage available, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Desk, Climate control, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
We couldn't get a room at the Marriott Riverwalk and were told to try the Rivercenter (next door) instead. The hotel is beautiful, and although our room was a little smaller than the one at the Riverwalk (for the same rate), we had a pleasant stay. The staff was very friendly and the concierge was able to provide us with helpful suggestions. I highly recommend making use of the valet service if you plan to drive outside of downtown, but everything is mostly walking distance.Provided by Citysearch