I recently stayed at the Marriott River center and was very impressed. The building was absolutely beautiful and very clean. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I also loved being able to walk out of the hotel and straight onto the river walk. I highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are ever in San AntonioProvided by Citysearch
San Antonio Marriott RivercenterAdd to mybook
- Book Marriott's Best Rate Guarantee. Enjoy Service and Style, Plus Earn Rewards Discover Marriott's San Antonio hotel. With every stay, you experience Marriott's signature luxury and when you book direct you'll get the best rates guaranteed. Perfect for business or pleasure, book your next stay in San Antonio with Marriott.
- General Info:
- The San Antonio Marriot Rivercenter is a 38-story downtown hotel. It is just steps away from unique dining, shopping, the San Antonio Riverwalk and the historic Alamo. It is close to the San Antonio Convention Center and offers more than 60,000 square feet of internal meeting and event space. The hotel has 915 guest rooms and 86 suites equipped with cable and satellite televisions. High-speed Internet and wireless access is available in all rooms and the lobby. The San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter hotel has three restaurants, a full-service business center, a heated indoor and outdoor pool and a fitness center. Each room is equipped with an iron and ironing board, hairdryer, cable and satellite television, and coffee and tea maker. The company is owned by Marriott International, a leading lodging company that has nearly 3,000 lodging properties located in the United States and 70 other countries and territories. The San Antonio Marriot Rivercenter is located in San Antonio.
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, cash, all major credit cards, amex, check, diners club
- San Antonio Marriott River Ctr
- Downtown San Antonio, East Side
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Supplies & Services
We couldn't get a room at the Marriott Riverwalk and were told to try the Rivercenter (next door) instead. The hotel is beautiful, and although our room was a little smaller than the one at the Riverwalk (for the same rate), we had a pleasant stay. The staff was very friendly and the concierge was able to provide us with helpful suggestions. I highly recommend making use of the valet service if you plan to drive outside of downtown, but everything is mostly walking distance.Provided by Citysearch