San Antonio Board of RealtorsAdd to mybook
(210) 593-1200 during regular business hours (Mon-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.).
- General Info:
- *The San Antonio Board of Realtors is the local chapter of the world's largest professional association, the National Association of Realtors. Realtors are involved in residential and commercial real estate as brokers, salespeople, property managers, appraisers, counselors and other engaged in all aspects of the real estate industry. The term Realtor is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of Realtors and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics *The San Antonio Board of Realtors is approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission as a certified real estate pre-licensing school (Provider #516) since 1978 and provider of Mandatory Continuing Education (Provider #0008) since 1990. All courses are accredited for licensure as a Texas Real Estate Broker or Salesperson and Salesperson's re-certification. All courses are open to the public.
- Education *Classes 7 Days a Week, Including: *Pre-Licensing - Provider #516 *Continuing Education - Provider #008 *Offering Weekday, 3-Day Weekend and Split Weekend Class Schedules *Online Classes Available Exam Prep Classes *GRI ABR *CRS *CCIM *And, More BRAND
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex
- Vance Jackson, Northwest Side
- Business & Vocational Schools