Rock EngineeringAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- With offices in San Antonio and Corpus Christi Rock Testing has the facilities to assist you with your professional engineering needs. We specialize in geotechnical soil work and testing. Geotechnical engineering and construction material testing. We have been included in some of the following project categories: Subdivisions/Industrial Refinery/ Schools-Universities/Churches-Chapels-Temples/Hospitals/Office Buildings/Roads and Bridges/Strip Malls/Strip Centers/Parking Lots/Paving/Hotels/Motels RETL investigates soil and rock support systems for buildings, bridges, dams, and many other structures. Rock Engineering tests and monitors the quality of material mixes used for construction, and designs asphaltic concrete mixes for construction and soil stabilization methods.
- Extra Phones:
Corpus Christi Offfice (Headquarters): (361) 883-4555
San Antonio Office: (210) 495-8000
San Antonio Office Fax: (210) 495-8015
Corpus Christi Fax: (361) 883-4711
- Rock Engineering provides services on various projects from small single-family residential structures, to large heavy-industrial developments. Rock Engineering and Testing Laboratory, Inc. provides Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Material Testing. Our services are virtually limitless regarding size and scope of projects.
- Offices in Corpus Christi and San Antonio.
- Northeast San Antonio
- Associated Builders & Contractors,American Society of Civil Engineers,Associated General Contractors
- Testing Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Professional Engineers, Consulting Engineers, Environmental Engineers