Rob Cary Pet ResortAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We have been serving San Antonio pets and their people since 1977.
- Pet Boarding - Pet Grooming - Pet Training - Pet Products -
- Addiction, Evangers, Frostybowlz, Go! Natural, Grandma Lucy's, Halo, Holistic Selects, Merrick Before, Natural Balance, Nature's Logic, Nutrisource, Nutro, Nutro Max, Orijen, Petcurean Go, Rawsome, Skinnez Toys, Solid Gold, Taste Wild, The Honest Ktichen, Urband Wolf, Wellness, Whole Earth Farms
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- 3 Miles south from 1604 on Bulverde Rd.
- Northeast San Antonio
- Air Conditioned Units,Weekend Hours Available,Pet Accessories,Pet Sitting,Boarding,Suites,Tours,On Site Supervision
- English, Spanish
- American Boarding Kennels Association - Accredited Boarding Kennel - International Association of Canine Professional - Member of the International Pet & Animal Transportation Association
- Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Stores, Pet Training
What a great experience we had working with Rob Cary's dog trainers on obedience and basic training for our lab. Fun time, well run class, organized and we were delighted in how much Rob Cary's staff cared about our lab and the other dogs. The staff was encouraging to us and our dog. We took the class wanting to correct some habits our lab had learned rom us, thinking we knew what to do. Not only did our lab exce... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We have used Rob Cary Pet Resort to board, train and groom our pets for many years. Recently, we took our two German Shepherd mixes in for grooming. While grooming the male, the groomer noted a mass in the abdominal area. When we picked up our dogs we were advised of this and immediately took him to our vet. Our vet found two more masses. After a cytology study we were advised the cells in the largest mass were ab... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Pet training was no problem because we were with our dogs the whole time.
We boarded our dogs for almost three weeks and were fined an extra day because we arrived 10 minutes (not exaggerating) late. The owner was in a bad mood and actually yelled and treated us as though we were the enemy. One would expect better treatment when their bill totaled $550 before the fine. When our dogs (both large) were brought out, o... view more
I was somewhat surprised because I had been to Rob Cary years ago and the staff was very friendly and acted as if my pooch was the only dog in the room. However, when I recently took my dog in for grooming, I was very disappointed. \r
I was greeted by silence by four people that were behind the desk (one on the phone and the other three chatting amongst themselves. After approximately 3 minutes, they finally ... view more
I am visiting San Antonio on business, and had to fly out to DC on very short notice. I also could not take my service dog with me, so was desperate to find a safe and loving place for her for two days especially as I was flying in and out in what I hoped would be a consistent break in the weather but could not be sure so was really stressing.
I have also been a dog breeder, trainer, and show person for o... view more
I take my two dog here every two weeks for grooming. When we walk in they are excited and when met with the employees, just dance and beg to be picked up. When we HAVE to board, this is the place they go. I know what my dogs need and relay this information to the employees. They listen. I know to take my own dog food because they have sensitive digestive systems and need what they are used to. I have known the ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been a customer and avid fan of Rob Cary Pet Resort for almost 6 years. My dogs have had the privilege of staying in a luxury suite. At the end of their stay, they were happy to see me, but not at all stressed.....my mind was immediately put at ease. My grooming experiences have also been a success. The groomers seem to have that gentle touch and professional talent, a great combination that pleased both m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch