I have gone to Dr. Kohnen for almost a decade - before he even started this practice. He has one of the top practices in San Antonio and keeps up on developments in medicine and equipment. He will say if something is not his expertise and will send you to a specialist. I do rescues at times and have a number of dogs and cats. Some have had some conditions requiring expensive tests. He discusses the pros and cons of t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
River City Companion Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- When you need a caring and knowledgeable veterinarian, come to River City Companion Animal Hospital! A person's pet is an extremely important part of their life, and we do everything in our power to make sure we keep your pet healthy and comfortable. For your convenience, we provide everything from annual physical exams and vaccinations to urgent care services at affordable prices.At River City Companion Animal Hospital, we also have same day appointments available. Also, don't forget about your pet's teeth-we have dental cleanings and extractions, if needed. Contact us for animal hospital services in San Antonio, Texas.
- Wellness exams, vaccines, spay/neuter, dentisty, orthopedic surgery, soft tissue surgery, boarding, grooming, same day appointments.
- Prescription Diet, prescription diets, wellness
- Vistas Of Encino Park, Far North Central, Northwood Hills, Vistas of Encino Park
River City Companion Anml Hosp
Bulverde Creek Animal Hospital
- Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
I have gone to Dr. Kohnen for almost a decade - before he even started this practice. He has one of the top practices in San Antonio and keeps up on developments in medicine and equipment. He will say if something is not his expertise and will send you to a specialist. I do rescues at times and have a number of dogs and cats. Some have had some conditions requiring expensive tests. He discusses the pros and cons... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I moved to SA almost three months ago. This is the most convenient vet's office for me. I went in two days after moving here and explained that I have two cats, one of whom is 15 and diabetic. I just wanted to ensure that I could buy his diabetic supplies there. Mind you, I have done this in Houston for YEARS with no problem whatsoever. They said it wasn't an issue, just to have my cat's vet fax his records o... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I started going to this vet a few months ago and they were OK and very conveniently located for me. A short time ago I had a dog neutered, his teeth cleaned and his shots done at this office. My bill was over $800!!! That is ridiculous! On top of it all, after I brought my dog home my other dogs started coughing. It sounds like kennel cough. My dogs don't go anywhere and have never been sick. I have 6 dogs....... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The DVM just graduated in 2009, she has no experience with clients, and just wanted to run a bunch of test. When I asked what it would benefit, she stumbled. Plus she hurt my dog with her exam. Needless to say, I would never go back. And then she charged me $45 for NOTHING. I want my money back!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch