I have a 14 week old pug dog named Harry, and we've been taking him to see Dr. Meadows since we took him home at the age of 6 weeks and they are FANTASTIC there! The receptionists ALWAYS pick up the telephone when you call unless the clinic is closed, in which case they give you the number to their emergency care facilities! I came here after my dog George was killed at Becker Animal Hospital, you can look up ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Pets First Veterinary CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Complete Wellness Care Although vaccinations are important, a thorough physical examination is very important to detect health problems early while they are treatable. Your pet's examination will include evaluation of its' teeth, eyes, ears, skin, heart, lungs, as well as the nervous and digestive system. Toenails will be clipped and those bothersome anal glands will be emptied if necessary. Your pet's diet will be reviewed and recommendations for change will be made when needed. During the exam the doctor or technician will gladly answer any questions that you may have concerning your pet's health. Our full service pet healthcare facility offers Diagnostic, Surgical, and Dental Services in keeping your pet healthy and the medical treatment your pet needs.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (210) 349-0584
- Diagnostic Services Some illnesses require testing to make the diagnosis. When the need arises, our clinic can provide laboratory testing with our blood chemistry analyzer and blood cell counter. We also perform heartworm testing, intestinal parasite testing, and feline leukemia testing right in our own lab. Our imaging center provides x-rays and ultrasound examinations when needed to further aid in diagnosing your pet's illness. If your pet is suspected of having a heart condition we can provide electrocardiograms, and as a member of the Cardiopet team your pet has quick access to some of the best veterinary cardiologists in the world. Surgical Services When your pet needs surgery, whether it is routine, such as spaying or neutering, or more involved procedures, our surgery suite has what it takes to safeguard your pet. We are equipped with modern gas anesthesia, vital signs monitoring, and a caring staff that knows what they are doing. We use a high tec h laser with some of our surgical procedures that virtually eliminates post surgical swelling, greatly reduces pain during recovery, and minimizes blood loss during the procedure. Dental Services Our clinic is equipped to provide complete dental care for your pet from simple cleaning of the teeth to more complex dental procedures. We even have a dental x-ray unit to detect problems just as your dentist does in his or her office.
- Castle Hills, North Central
Pets First Veterinary Center is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
- Pet Specialty Services, Veterinarians, Pet Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
We have been going to Dr Meadows at Pets First since adopting a greyhound 7 years ago. We have always had great care from he, and his staff. Last week we had to put our dog Hurricane down. Today we got a very nice poem and a lock of Hurricane's fur. We will go back when we are ready for another greyhound. They are the best! Andy & JeanneWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This has been my family's veterinary clinic for almost 12 years now, and wouldn't even dare think of taking my pets any place else! The staff/techs are always friendly and ready to help, and the vets are nothing but amazing. They have performed three major surgeries on my cat and dog, and everytime they have recovered beautifully. Even if you don't make an appointment, and your animal is in need of medical attention,... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I adopted two greyhounds three years ago and have been going to Dr Meadows ever since. Dr Meadows has some pervious greyhound experience so he came recommend by my adoption agency. Over the past years he has been a pleasure to work with and always open to taking time to answer my questions. His staff is very friendly and the office is new and very clean. I highly recommend this vet clinic to all my friends.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
i have used dan meadows for many years and can only say the very best about him and his delightful staff.\r dr. wright is also wonderful. tracy, clair, tina and the rest of the tech staff are so friendly and warm.\r i trust them implicitly. \r the new location or building is first class all the way.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse