Peter Piper Pizza
- General Info:
- Peter Piper Pizza makes any celebration fun & easy. It doesn't matter if you are celebrating a birthday, a lost tooth, a good grade---or even a promotion at work, Peter Piper is the place to PARTY! We'll supply the great-tasting pizza, fun & games - you provide the people. Plus, we'll clean up when it's all over! Now that's a fun party! Please note that birthday party packages may vary by location. Please contact your neighborhood Peter Piper for more information and availability. Please try to reserve your birthday party at least 2 weeks in advance. While space and reservations are subject to availability and may vary by location, we will always do our very best to accommodate your needs. Need a place to get together with the team? Want a facility that is safe, fun and has great food? Then take your next team or group function to a Peter Piper Pizza. Perfect for any gathering, Peter Piper's large facilities, great menu offerings and exciting games and entertainment make hosting any event fun and easy.
- Gift Certificates are available in any denomination at your local Peter Piper Pizza.
- Peter Piper
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, check
- Leon Valley Shopping Ctr
- Leon Valley, Northwest Side
- Pizza, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
I recently took my family to this location and was pleasantly surprised after reading the previous reviews. Within ten minutes of placing our order we received it still hot and fresh. The staff was very courteous and my kids really enjoyed their arcade area. My son was actually twenty tickets short for the prize he wanted and the guy working the prize booth went ahead and let him have it anyways. These guys are Ace I'll definitely be going back.
I booked a party for my baby for the first time in this peter piper@Bandera. I had my previous parties at chuck E cheese's and i felt that was faaaaaaar better than these. Here is why.
1) While booking the party i was promised that because of my huge order i would get some discounts. But it all looked like a sales marketing which are not meant to keep. These guys robbed me at the party.. Literally!!!
2) These are pathetic party guys. No sense of humor, no sense of service, poor pizza...view more orders/arrangement. At chuck E cheese's if there is nobody coming after u'r party u wud get a flexibility of keeping u'r ppl for couple more minutes. But here, they went to an extent of calling their security COPS to kick us out of our tables.
WOULD YOU LUVVV SUCH KIND OF "COP" SERVICE?? THEN VISIT PETER PIPER@BANDERA.view less