My dog Cici has been going to Pawderosa Ranch for a while now and absolutely loves it. She gets so excited when she knows she is going there for the day. The staff is wonderful... professional, friendly, and just all-around great! They all clearly love the dogs and treat them like their own. The fact that the dogs get to play off a leash is so great because Cici comes home tired and worn out. She has been social... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Pawderosa RanchAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Established in 2006 Pawderosa Ranch is a locally-owned company that was started by San Antonio Native Kim Smith and Atlanta-born "Got to Texas as fast as I could" Mike Mitchell. Mike was raised in Atlanta but after college, he served our country with the USMC. After his service, he moved back to Atlanta and decided that playing with dogs all day was just what he needed.Having lived in Atlanta for a few years after college, Kim discovered the fun that was "off-leash play" for dogs. She decided it was time to move back home and offer San Antonio pups the same excitement and socialization opportunity. Our Airport location was opened in 2006 and Schertz was opened in 2008.Both locations have been host to hundreds of wonderful dogs and their fabulous families. We have enjoyed many great times with them all. Though we knew there would be challenging times in starting this venture from the ground up, we grabbed the dog by the tail and have created an enviroment that your dog will love. Come play!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (866) 298-8974
- Pawderosa Ranch offers Doggie Daycare and Sleepovers with All Day Play!Youcanwatchyourpupplay viaourwebcams.Bathing and Nail Trims are also available.Giveusacallaboutourairportshuttleservice.Come see why we've been voted Best Pet Boarding in SA!
- Payment method:
- discover, debit, check, cash, diners club, master card, visa
- From 281, turn onto Nakoma toward the airport. First light, make a left onto Gordon. First street on left is Clydeville. We'll be down on your right.
- Northeast San Antonio
- Boarding, Doggie Daycare, Dog Bathing, Nail Trims, Pet Taxi, Airport Shuttle
- Dog Day Care, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services
Pawderosa really came through for me and my pet. My regular sitter was out of town and my work schedule changed unexpectedly. I called Pawderosa...no problem! they took my care of my pooch everyday of my sitter's absence. I was so thrilled with the experience, that I have made plans to send my pup there several times a week. He always comes home ""dog"" tired ... I love it! Having my dog at Pawderosa gives me ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Pawderosa Ranch offers an exceptional doggie day care play and stay for dogs. The grounds are always beautiful and the staff truly care about dogs. They play with the dogs and make sure they go home tired and ready to relax. The overnight kennels are super clean and roomy. I feel safe knowing that Jack is in good hands while im on the road or at work. I highly recommend this facility for all of your doggy daycare nee... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have taken my dog Jack to Pawderosa Ranch for some time now. The employees always treat the dogs in thier care as if they were thier own, and give them the greatest of care. The services offered by this business are exceptional and always above and beyond the norm. Jeff CollinsLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My dog, Maya, loves ""The Ranch"". She enjoys playing and socializing with other non-aggressive dogs. She has overnighted there many times and I believe she looks forward to her visits. We have also used the dog day care option - half or full day. The facility is definitely geared to ""dog"" and ""dog"" people will recognize this immediately. The facility offers a self-serve dog wash or you can have the staff do i... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My dog has been coming to Pawderosa Ranch since 2006 and I can’t say enough good things about this great place. She goes crazy whining as soon as we pull onto the street and can’t wait to see her friends, and she is always happy and exhausted when I pick her up. She goes for daycare weekly and also has been boarded a few times. I feel great never having to worry about her as I can always watch her on the cameras w... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We've been bringing our terrier mix to Pawderosa since shortly after they opened in 2006 and have never been disappointed. Our dog's tail starts wagging like crazy when she realizes she's going to "The Ranch" (usually right after we turn off Nakoma) and she’s dog tired by the end of the day from playing so hard. They take great care of our dog, whether she's there for doggie day care or for an extended stay when we... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
When my dog gets in my car, she knows that she's headed for her favorite place...Pawderosa Ranch! She goes for doggie daycare and loves every minute of it. I know she loves it because I watch her on their webcam from work and see her playing with their friendly staff and playing with the other dogs. I highly recommend Pawderosa Ranch to anyone looking for a great place to keep their dogs.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch