Fabulous fresh Seafood in a festive atmosphere.
- Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- At Pappadeaux, we're all about fresh! Not fresh frozen. Not flown across the country last Tuesday fresh. We're talkin' swimmin' around yesterday fresh.
- Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat 11am-11pm
- Full Bar,To-Go Service,Banquet Service,Private Parties,Catering,Wine List,Audio/Video,Decorations
the food is the same because they follow the same recipie but there is nobody from louisiana in the kitchen so when you find a pappadeaux closer to LA the food is so much better and more authentic...the gumbo was gross tasted like mud the salad dressing tasted like crayons i thought i was 5 on the playground again...houston locations are best...my advice get a creole in the kitchenWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Great casual place with oh so friendly waitstaff. Sometimes extremely busy and have to ask for condiments several times but overall great food and staff. Been going there since it opened up. We love the Yvette sauce on our fish. Mahi is great when they've got it. Our grandkids know they want to eat there when it comes to seafood and the alligator they love. Our family gatherings are so enjoyable we keep coming... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse