Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Enjoy all your favorite comfort foods, all on one plate. Create Your Own Tour of Italy is back at Olive Garden, starting at $12.99. Choose 3 of 9 of our most classic dishes to Create Your Own Tour of Italy. With delicious choices like Chicken Parmigiana, Tortellini al Forno and creamy Fettuccini Alfredo, you can have everything you love, all on one plate. And as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. The best Tour of Italy is the one you create. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover, diners club, all major credit cards, amex, debit
- Camelot, Northeast San Antonio
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
I have been waiting for years to come to this place. Finally after i get back from Iraq i get to test this place out. Nothing like i expected! I will never go back! Not worth it especially if there are better places like Spagetti Warehouse and Johnny Corino's.
Posted: 4/28/2003Provided by Citysearch -
Let me just tell you that you are going to the WRONG Olive Garden. I go to the Olive Garden on 281 and bitters, and the service, food, and atomosphere is outstanding. Though the wait is ONLY 15-20 minutes, they have outstanding servers (especially Tiffany) and their breadsticks and salad are far from generic and terrible. The prices went up but its worth it for the amount of food you do get.
Posted: 12/7/2002Provided by Citysearch -
I agree with the posting on 1/8/02. Even the Breadsticks aren't what they used to be, they may as well be serving some generic white bread. The salad is terrible now also. Those two things used to be worth going to Olive Garden for, but no more! Have all the Olive Gardens gone downhill, or just the one on I-35? I don't want to go to any others and find out! It isn't cheap here, and it isn't fast, they give off the aura of ""fine dining"" when you enter, but what you get doesn't even come close. Stale, old, tired...that about sums it up!