Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Summer is winding down, schedules are picking up and Buy One, Take One is back at Olive Garden! Come in and start the night with the unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks you love. Next, choose an irresistible entrée like our indulgent Fettuccine Alfredo or our rich Smoked Mozzarella Chicken blended with Italian cheeses and sundried tomatoes. Then, choose another entrée to take home for tomorrow for free, like the tantalizing Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno. It’s two delicious nights of togetherness, starting at only $12.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring every day favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover, debit, diners club
- Camelot, Northeast San Antonio
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
I have been waiting for years to come to this place. Finally after i get back from Iraq i get to test this place out. Nothing like i expected! I will never go back! Not worth it especially if there are better places like Spagetti Warehouse and Johnny Corino's.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Let me just tell you that you are going to the WRONG Olive Garden. I go to the Olive Garden on 281 and bitters, and the service, food, and atomosphere is outstanding. Though the wait is ONLY 15-20 minutes, they have outstanding servers (especially Tiffany) and their breadsticks and salad are far from generic and terrible. The prices went up but its worth it for the amount of food you do get.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I agree with the posting on 1/8/02. Even the Breadsticks aren't what they used to be, they may as well be serving some generic white bread. The salad is terrible now also. Those two things used to be worth going to Olive Garden for, but no more! Have all the Olive Gardens gone downhill, or just the one on I-35? I don't want to go to any others and find out! It isn't cheap here, and it isn't fast, they give off t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch