Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming Italian dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wine and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order ToGo to have your favorite food ready for pick up. ?At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone ?is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we ?encourage togetherness in everything we do??????????????????.
- For the first time ever you can Create Your Own Tour of Italy at Olive Garden, starting at just $12.99. Build your perfect plate by picking one of our premium pastas like Ravioli Di Portobello, a well-loved Italian signature pasta like creamy Fettuccine Alfredo and a classic Italian favorite like rich Chicken Parmigiana. Then, enjoy them all on one plate along with unlimited homemade soup or house salad and everyone’s favorite freshly-baked breadsticks. The Create Your Own Tour of Italy, three amazing tastes on one plate, starting at just $12.99. Limited Time Offer. Prices May Vary in NYC, Alaska and Canada. Offer available with select classics and pastas. Available for lunch or dinner.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover, diners club, debit
- Camelot, Northeast San Antonio
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
I have been waiting for years to come to this place. Finally after i get back from Iraq i get to test this place out. Nothing like i expected! I will never go back! Not worth it especially if there are better places like Spagetti Warehouse and Johnny Corino's.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Let me just tell you that you are going to the WRONG Olive Garden. I go to the Olive Garden on 281 and bitters, and the service, food, and atomosphere is outstanding. Though the wait is ONLY 15-20 minutes, they have outstanding servers (especially Tiffany) and their breadsticks and salad are far from generic and terrible. The prices went up but its worth it for the amount of food you do get.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I agree with the posting on 1/8/02. Even the Breadsticks aren't what they used to be, they may as well be serving some generic white bread. The salad is terrible now also. Those two things used to be worth going to Olive Garden for, but no more! Have all the Olive Gardens gone downhill, or just the one on I-35? I don't want to go to any others and find out! It isn't cheap here, and it isn't fast, they give off t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch