Monarch DentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Monarch Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Monarch Dental makes it easy to get the dental care you need by providing great prices, flexible financing and accepting all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Monarch Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (800) 666-2724
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontists
I called to schedule a cleaning for 2 first time patients. I was told in order to do the cleanings there would have to also be initial examinations and x-rays and those would be done during the same visit. Ok, that seems pretty normal. I've never been to a dentist who just did a cleaning with no exam. So during our 1st visit, and several dollars later, we got 2 examinations and one cavity/sealant and no cleanings... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch