This dentist office is a joke! First of all, they filled a supposed cavity incorrectly. They screwed up sooo bad that i had to go to a different dentist to have it fixed! Second, they said that i had a cavity in another area of my mouth. I asked for a second opinion at my new dentist only to find out that there wasn't even a cavity. So, in the end Monarch dental was going to perform a cavity filling on a tooth t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Monarch DentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Monarch Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Monarch Dental makes it easy to get the dental care you need by providing great prices, flexible financing and accepting all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Monarch Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (800) 666-2724
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry
I went to Monarch Dental 6 years ago only because they were the only ones that accepted my insurance at the time. I didn't have a great experience but that was before Dr. Ibarra came on board. After I switched employers I went back to my old dentist but my kids wanted to stay and I let them only because it was with Dr. Ibarra and for almost 4 years they have been with Dr. Ibarra and have had a good experience. I d... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch