First of all the parking is 28.00 per day! There is a cheaper lot across the street but then you have to schlep your luggage back and forth across the street. My room was SO small I hardly had room to walk around the bed. The bathroom was worse. When I sat on the t.oilet I could literally wash my hands at the same time. The bed was good though :) I didn't get the buffet for breakfast but ordered off the menu.... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
San Antonio Marriott RiverwalkAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Our San Antonio, TX hotel is located in the heart of downtown, overlooking San Antonio's beautiful River Walk. Stay at the Marriott Riverwalk Hotel and capture the romance of this amazing city.
- Meeting Facilities
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, master card, check, cash, diners club
- With a stay at Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from Rivercenter Mall and Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is close to Alamo and River Walk.
- Hemisfair, East Side, Downtown San Antonio
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
I have nothing to complain about. My stay was great. The room was clean and service was great. In walking distance of everything on the Riverwalk, and not to far from the Alam and Market Square. Enjoyed my time and will go back to this hotel when in San Antonio.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My friends and I checked in here after our first hotel didn't work out. The Marriott was the first hotel we saw along the Riverwalk and we decided to give it a try. We weren't disappointed. It is walking distance from anywhere you want to go. The staff was very helpful and the room was comfortable. We opted for the valet service which made things so much easier in regards to parking when we needed to drive anywhere ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch