Thanks! Click the link in the email sent to activate your account.
1430 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78202
Charter Services to Meet Your Needs
Safety for our passengers and our employees is the number one priority at Kerrville Bus Company. Our safety regulations meet or exceed all DOT regulatory requirements.
* All drivers are DOT certified.
* All employees (drivers, mechanics, managers, etc.) are subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
* Our total medical management program exceeds DOT requirements.
* Drivers attend comprehensive, monthly safety meetings to review current safety issues & topics.
* Emergency training for our motorcoach operators and dispatchers.
* All drivers receive comprehensive training relating to Americans With Disabilities Act.
* We are fully insured for your protection.
Our Equipment Highlights:
* 55 Passenger MotorcoachesReclining Seats
* Large Scenic Windows
* Luxury Seating
* Air Conditioned
* Clean Restrooms
* DVD & VCR Equipped Motorcoaches Available
* Accessible Buses Available Upon Request
Kerrville Bus Company & Coach America
Provided by Citysearch
Founded in 1929 and they never updated their communication system. I was scheduled to catch a bus in Humble, TX at 4:50pm with a transfer at the Houston station then on to Austin. At 5:25pm I asked the station operator if she knew why the bus was late. ""No. But don't worry, it's on the way."" The station closed at 5:30pm and I was on my own. At 5:50pm I called an 800 number to find out if the bus was still coming and when. ""We don't know. We have no system to track our buses."" Huh? I was directed to call another bus station on the route and ask them if they'd seen the bus. That bus station said, ""don't worry, it'll be there any minute."" At 6:15pm I called the 800 number to find out if there would be a bus from Houston to Austin, since my bus was now an hour and 25 minutes late. ""We don't know."" What? They told me to call the Houston station, which was obviously closed as nobody answered the phone. I hung around the Humble station until 6:30pm and left with my bus over 1 hr and 40 minutes late. Nobody from the Kerrville Bus Company had the slightest idea where their bus was, nor did they seem to care. I would be afraid to ride a Kerrville Company bus. What if it broke down or was involved in a wreck? It could be weeks before someone happened along, saw the situation, and called the Kerrville Bus Company to tell them where their lost bus was. I would rate this Company zero stars, but that' not allowed. Believe me, it did NOT earn one star.
Response Writing Tips:
When responding to a positive review, thank the customer, acknowledge what they liked and invite them to return.
When responding to a negative review, be professional, understand the customer's concerns and respond to them. Your response can win back a customer and convince others that you are committed to quality and service.
All responses must comply with the YP.com Terms of Service and Use.»Close
YP Mobile Page for Kerrville Bus Company, San Antonio, TX