Dont waste your time or money here Go to Chicago's Pizza on Blanco Road instead. Kennedy's has horrible customer service! We wanted to try a new Chicago pizza place close to home WHen we ordered we were asked by Rachel if we were sure we wanted to order such a large pizza because she didnt think we could finish it Really? How does she know what we can and can't finish. Our plans were to have leftovers the followin... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Kennedy's Chicago Pizza
- Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 9:30 pm, Sun 10:30 am - 9:00 pm
- General Info:
- Per food critic Edmund Tijerina of the San Antonio Express News, "At Kennedy's Chicago PIzza, the thick crust is spot on and instantly brought back Chicago memories." Daily Lunch Specials 11am - 2:30pm Dine In Specials Monday - Thursday 4pm-8pm Kennedy's offers Chicago Style Deep Dish, Illinois Thin Crust, Sandwiches on Kennedy's Own Sweet Bread, Fresh Salads, Wings and Desserts from Chicago (Eli's Cheesecake & Eli's Carrot Cake). Dine In or Carry Out. Online ordering is available.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- Tied for Best Pizza in San Antonio - San Antonio Magazine "Best of City" issue and ranked in the top 3 Best Pizza in San Antonio - WOAI.
- Far West Side
- Pizza, Italian Restaurants, Restaurants
Went to Kennedy's Chicago Pizza this week for lunch. Ordered their lunch special --a Personal Pizza. The cashier said it would take 5 minutes(?). The lunch crowd came in, they became busy, (some of their employees took a break?) and let my pizza overcook, then started to cook another without telling me--Finally after about 30 minutes I had to get back to work, and had to take a half raw pizza in a to-go box. Gue... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
No place in town has authentic Chicago pizza like this place. We've tried them all looking for it. We found a hidden jewel here! Cheese is fresh, must try the deep dish. Wait time was average for pizza, staff was friendly and helpful with menu selections.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Good pizze, though we felt as though it needed a little more sauce. We ordered both a deep dish and a thin crust. Me personally I preferred their thin crust, probably due to the lack of sauce on the deep dish. \r \r The staff was pretty good. When getting a to go box I wasn't noticed at first until the owner called for someone to come straight to the counter. Their soda machine was a little out of whack but they we... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch