I love going to Kay's!!! I work right next door so it is very convenient for me, but even if I had to drive across town I would. The entire staff is very friendly and always go out of their way to make you feel at home. Stephanie always gives a great hair cut and if there is a hair out of place after washing she quickly makes sure it is perfect!!! I love her for that. I also get highlights and they always turn out pe... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Kay's Salon and Spa is a truly remarkable world of... Indulgence, Comfort & Elegance!! Where pampering is an art and where wishes and desires are all that matter! So escape if only for a moment into everlasting bliss! Our highly trained staff will listen to your needs in order to provide you with a truly personal salon and spa experience. We offer a multitude of first class spa treatments as well as a fine assortment of the latest styling products to meet your individual needs. We can assure you that when you leave Kay's you will be in a state of total relaxation. From hair and nails to a hot stone massage, we pamper you from head to toe. A visit to Kay's Salon and Spa is a truly invigorating experience for the mind, body, and soul.
- Facials *Refreshing Facial *Acne Facial Treatment *European Facial *Micro-Dermabrasion *Face Lift Treatment Massages *Sports Massage *Chair Massage *Hot Stone Massage *Body Massage Haircuts *Women's Haircut & Wetcut *Men's Haircut *Students Haircut *Shampoo and Style *Conditioning *Deep Conditioning *Partial Hi-Lights *Japanese Straightening *Bio-Ionic *Hair Extension Other Services *Waxing (Hair Removal) *Nail Care *Wraps *Special Packages
- The Court Yard At Camino Real
- Day Spas, Beauty Salons, Health Resorts
I've been going to Kay's for the past two years. My husband got me the whole spa package - I enjoyed it very much. I was treated like a queen! My hair was worked on by Kay herself, that lady knows her job like no other. The highlights looked great, and my thin hair got volume after her haircut. And then there is David... he will treat you like his own family, very professional and outstanding hair stylist. To t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I am a new client to Kay's Salon & Spa, and was actually looking to write a review when I came across this review, and I had to write in defense! I had a wonderful experience at Kay's Salon and Spa. The staff is exceptional and the services I received were outstanding. I went to Kay's because I had received a gift certificate, but I plan on making Kay's my place of indulgence. I would highly recommend this place ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Iwas very unhappy with the service i recieved at kays,by kay herself.she didnt explain anything about the procedure until after the procedure,telling me what i can and cant do,what i can and cant use,im like uh..why didnt you tell me all this before.?i sure as hell would of walked out knowing what she told me.i went twice and both times the lashes only lasted intact for 3-4days very unprofessional the glue is cheap. ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I am responding to this for anyone that has not been to our salon because we have been in business for over 21 years and have a happy and loyal clientele. We did everything we could to please this particular client and had no luck in resolving the issue even after we discovered that there was nothing wrong with the eyelashes that were provided for her. She called several hours after the initial service cursing our front desk personnel claiming that all her eyelashes had fallen out and demanding her money back. We asked her to come back so that we could see what happened and fix the problem. She refused and continued her verbal tirade over the phone. When she finally came in, it was only to yell and curse at Kay herself who had to ask her to leave for fear of bodily harm. This client called again after the weekend with what seemed like a very sincere apology which Kay accepted and asked her to return so that Kay could fix the problem. When she returned, TWO WEEKS LATER, Kay observed that this client had only lost ONE EYELASH. Kay replaced the missing eyelash and even lengthened the rest of the eyelashes per her clients wishes. Once again, we received numerous phone calls harassing our front desk personnel with demands regarding our licenses. We explained to this client that Kay was indeed licensed and she was welcome to come by anytime to view the license, which she has not. This client threatened to cause as many problems as possible stating that she would try and ruin our business and would contact everyone she could think of to cause us duress. We were recently subjected to a random state inspection,today, which we passed with no problems; and now I am responding to her review here. We did everything we possibly could to please this client and can only come to the conclusion that this particular client had no intentions of being pleased.