James WheatAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Midtown, Alta Vista
- Criminal Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Bail Bonds, General Practice Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys
- Other Information:
Specialties: Civil Litigation, Criminal, Import, Trial, Probate Wills & Estates, Federal Courts
San Antonio Atty James Wheat
My dad is a lawyer and helped me find Attorney James Wheat when I got arrested for DWI. He helped me to get through the process and back on my feet. Several things happened within the case and Jim was able to keep my penalty down, about 1/3 of what several other people before me got. I'm not happy it happened, but I'm glad Jim was there for me.
James Wheat is a Great Attorney:
I hired James Wheat to handle a DWI. I know that DWI's are bad but honestly I wasn't the one driving. We had to get a copy of the dash cam to prove someone screwed up the paperwork because clearly I wasn't the one driving. I owe James Wheat allot more than I paid him based on the quality of work he did.
James Wheat, Best in San Antonio Award
James &quot;Jim&quot; Wheat is a tough Attorney with 20 plus years experience in Criminal Law, he's board certified and you could say he's pulled my behind from the fires on ore than one occasion in the last 10 years. I hate that I had to hire an Attorney, but once you find a good one you keep them.
* Best in San Antonio Award - given by me :) xoxo
* James Wheat represented me in a criminal case that I never thought would happen to me.
* Frankly the whole experience was pretty scarey because I felt like my rights were being violated by people within the system that should have known better.
* This added element made Jim's job all that more complicated, however in the end he stood our ground and we came out on top.
* I would definitely recommend Mr. Wheat services to anyone who finds themselves in in the grips of the law....view more
* I should point out that my case was the oldest case on the book at the time we resolved it.
* You'd be hard pressed to find another criminal Atty. with Jim's experience and credentials who'd hang with you for 12+ months thru all the appearances without requesting another penny.
Enough said...view less
We were pulled over and the police found pot in the car and no one wanted to fess up to it. It really wasn't mine but since no one claimed it I was also arrested.
I hired James Wheat and he was able to get my case dropped based on evidence he found in the police report and the fact I've never been arrested for anything before.
It was a very scary process but it could have been worst and I have James Wheat to thank for that.
Best Criminal Defense in San Antonio
James Wheat is the kind of lawyer you want in your corner when the system is stacked against you. James understands the wear and tear on your mind, body and soul can be overwhelming at times, and he proactively works to protect your rights, and to preserve your future. He really came through for me and I'm grateful to him.