* We Offer An Accelerated Academic Program for Children Ages 2-5. * State Certified Teachers
* Low Student to Teacher Ratios
* We Follow the Northside School Calendar
* Open Until 5:30 PM with Extended Care Programs
* Half Day, Full Day and Extended Care Programs Available
* Hands on Literature Based Curriculum
* Academic Assessments.
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
Giant Steps is an independent privately owned preschool founded in 1997 by Jennifer Dhaemers, a former teacher of 15 years, and graduate from Illinois State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Education, and Texas State Teacher Certification. Exceeding the State Standard: Giant Steps’ Ratios :Early Learners 2:11 (One Lead Teacher/ One Part Time Asst.) Preschool 1:10 (Certified/ Degreed Teacher/ Half-Day) 2:20 (Certified/ Degreed Teacher/ Full Time Asst. Transitional Kindergarten 1:15 (Certified/ Degreed Teacher/ Teaching Asst.)State Ratios: Early Learners: Ages 2 yrs. (1:11) Preschool: Ages 3-4 yrs. (1:15)
My husband and I love Giant Steps as well as our daughter. The staff is so nice and patient. Mrs. Guerra is mazing! My daughter is always talking about how great she is. She is a beautiful person and an amazing patient teacher!