I went in for one pair of jeans and came out with jeans, sweaters, 2 pairs of earrings and Christmas gifts for my kids. The store is so tidy and well organised. Easy to find styles and sizes. Cloths for work and play. So many interesting handmade international accessories. Great one of a kind presents for the Holidays!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Garment Exchange ResaleAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Garment Exchangeis aresale consignment store with name brand resale clothing forguys & girls.If you try ourresale store you will gethooked! We sell & consign name brand and designer resale clothing starting at kids size 14 up through all jr & adult & plus sizes. We are very picky about the clothes we consign so you will always find great deals on good quality, name brand, gently used clothing & accessories. Prices are up to 75% off retail. We also carry new clothing brands like Alternative Apparel, Vigoss & Threads for Thought and hand made jewelry from Peru. If you are interested in consigning with us, call for an appointment. We will consign your clothes for 90 days and once they sell you will receive a percentage of the selling price. It is a great way to make extra $$$ on clothes you no longer wear.
- We are a consignment store so you can consign the item and once it sells you will receive a percentage of the selling price. We carry name brand, great quality clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, shoes & belts.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- Located in The Park Oaks Shopping Center at Hwy 281 & Thousand Oaks. Near Egg & I, Big Lots and Freddy's.
- Kentwood Manor, Far North Central
- We also designed a program to help MISS,a non-profit, to help parents who experienced the death of a child. You may donate your store credit to the MISSaccount and we will send them check for all sold items during your consignment period.
Garment Exchange Consignment
- Consignment Service, Resale Shops, Second Hand Dealers, Thrift Shops
The moment I walked into The Garment Exchange I was immediately approached and greated by the manager. It's good to see that some people still care about the customer. I used to shop at another consignment store but it was disappointing compared to this fine establishment. The Garment Exchange can always count on my future business.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This store has all the trendy styles and I've found so many cheap, yet very high quality items. All my favorite brands can be found here and there's always different things when I stop by. Great customer service and friendly employees. I've also brought my clothes in to consign, and they really do give you a fair portion of the selling price. This is definitely a place where I can shop, consign, and stop by often. N... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
This is a great resale store for the kids of today. They have great labels at even greater prices. I have 3 boys of different ages and all of them get excited when we go to check out the new items they have. Mom even finds the occasional can't live without item. Whether you have boys of girls I would suggest this friendly store.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
About time this type of store was born!! Teenage-clothes-recyle is the best idea ever. They have the cutest, up-to-date fashions, big brand names..not only &quot;gently worn&quot; but new items as well! It's a one-stop-shop..clean out your closet, make some $$, buy some new clothes :-) Excellent value...Like this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse