STOP!! If you are in need of physical therapy, look no further! Forte is your answer. Rachel and all of her staff are VERY knowledgeable and SUPER personable. My oncologist recommended Forte, so I tried it out and have not regretted it for one moment. In fact, I drive 42 miles one way to get there, but I would not go anywhere else for physical therapy. FORTE IS THE PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU NEED PHYSICAL THERAPY!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Forte Rehabilitation & WellnessAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Our mission is to help people recover from the devastating effects of cancer. In the years since, we have grown into a full service physical therapy center; offering orthopedic, lymphedema, neurologic and oncologic rehabilitation.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (210) 236-6032
- Lymphedema, orthopedic, neurologic and oncologic rehabilitation in a beautiful setting overlooking the Oak Hills golf course.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, insurance, cash, all major credit cards
- Northwest Side
- Physical Therapy, Massage, Fitness, Free Parking, and Garment orders available.
- Physical therapy center that specializes in lymphedema treatments.
- Rehabilitation Services, Clinics, Physical Therapy Clinics, Cancer Treatment Centers, Physical Therapists