Karen kerrville a fantastic nursery. An outstanding selection of plants and trees. They even have goji berries and blueberries selected for those that will grow in Texas. A vey knowledgeable staff, helpful and friendly. It is about 75 minutes from my home but certainly worth the drive!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Fanick's Garden CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- A family owned business since 1939. Fanick's Garden center has always strived on customer service and quality plants.
- Shade trees,ornamental, trees,shrubs, perennials, annuals,vegetables,roses,bulbs,drip irrigation,pond supplies,pots,organic fertilizers,insecticides,fungicides and expert advice ong eneral plant care.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Turn east on Holmgreen and go to the end of the road. Parking lot A is on your right. Parking lot B is on your left. Nursery is located under the large overhead power lines.
- Stoneleigh - Dellcrest, East Side
- Shopping wagons, carry boxes, trunk liners and help loading your plants. Closed - New Years - Easter - July 4th - Labor Day - Thanksgiving - Christmas
- Garden Centers, Greenhouses, Nurseries-Plants & Trees, Nursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies, Plants, Tree Service, Fertilizers
- Other Information:
Welcome to Fanick's Garden Center. We would love for you to come and visit our family owned 10 acre nursery located on the east side of San Antonio just off W.W. White Rd. Being in the nursery business for 75+ yrs. we know that quality plants, great prices and excellent service is what it takes to earn your business. Come by and see us and experience a nursery that has everything you need for a successful lawn or gar... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse