Family Pet Hospital Of Stone Oak
- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Family Pet Hospital is an established, full-service hospital that offers high quality medicine, surgery and dentistry for dogs, cats, small mammals, birds and reptiles. We perform many routine surgeries such as spays, neuters and declaws, as well as many orthopedic, corrective, cosmetic and other specialized soft tissue surgeries. Our Hospital is a full service animal hospital, boarding and grooming facility, where we see routine medical, surgical, and dental cases as well as orthopedics, internal medicine endoscopy and emergency medicine. With our ability to diagnose with in house or outside laboratory diagnostics, ultrasound, digital radiography and endoscopy there is not much we cant do. Our Doctors and staff are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. We close every Tuesday for staff training. During this training all staff members are taught the same information so that they can better assist you and your pet. We cover a wide variety of information from customer service, to dentistry, dermatology, immunology, anesthesia protocols and even our weekly what did we do wrong and how can we fix it/ do it better. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our hospital comfortable, kid-friendly, and a very calm so your pet can relax in the waiting room or one of our exam rooms. Our truly friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable staff strive to provide superior medical and surgical care as well as outstanding client service. It is our goal to assure that you are well informed and comfortable with the decisions made regarding your pets care.
- Bravect, Elanco, Prescription Diet, Royal Canin, Tri-Heart+, Trifexis Zoetis Pro Heart , Vetri-science, Virbac Dental care, Zupreem Bird Food
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, debit, cash, master card, amex, mastercard
- San Antonio, Stone Oak, Bulverde, Spring Branch, Shavano Park, Timberwood Park, Hollywood Park
- Stone Oak, Far North Central
- Boarding, Dentistry, Grooming, Heath Certificate for Travel, Hospital Care, Laboratory & Diagnostic Services, Nutrition, Surgical Procedures
- American Association of Feline Practitioners, Texas Veterinary Medical Association, American Veterinary Dental Society, American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Dog & Cat Furnishings & Supplies, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Stores, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Felines, Bunnies, Avian, Dermatology, Doggies, Rabbits, Kittens, Dentistry, Allergies, Canines, Cancer, Livestock, Farm Animals, Ranch Animals, Skin Care, Exotics, Cats, Puppies, Pocket Pets, Dogs, Large Animals
I received a text with a photo of my cat in her kennel, with the text saying "Hi, I'm doing great, see you in the morning!" Upon investigating, I found out that the person who sent the text was none other than the vet herself, Dr. Carolyn Stewart! That thoughtful gesture was above and beyond customer service though not surprising coming from the great staff at Family Pet Hospital of Stone Oak.
This was my first visit.Carried my cat in for what I thought might be a broken leg. Dr. Wooley examined her right away. He stated she had what looked like possibly a cat bite. He assured me the leg was not broken. He said he would have to operate on the leg to get rid of the infection. He said she would probably have to stay overnight. I explained she had never been without me at night. In reality, it was me that had not been without her. Well, lo and behold. He called me at 7:10 and said I could pick her up. So I was able to pick her up even after closing time. The front office people are very friendly and knowledgeable. They came to the car and got my cat when I arrived, and opened the car door when I left with my cat.