Eye-Deal VisionAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Family eye care to include sports vision, disease management, and hard-to-fit contact lenses. We treat babies to seniors. Complete optical services. PRICE RANGE: Glasses start at $79 to $1,000. Military discount for military dependents on hardware, Frames, and lenses. Military discount for contact lenses. Senior discount on complete pair of glasses. POTRANCO LOCATION HOURS: Tuesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Wednesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, and Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. CULEBRA LOCATION: Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Friday 9:000 AM - 5:00 PM. Serving San Antonio over 10 years. NO CHECKS.
- Contact Lenses - Specialty and RGP - Eye Exams and Contact Lenses - Fashion Eyewear - Sunglasses - Latest Equipment in Diagnostic Testing - Wheelchair Accessible. POTRANCO LOCATION: Versace - Coach - Fendi - Harley Davidson - Lindberg. CULEBRA LOCATION: Lulu Guiness - Armani - Hugo Boss - Candies - Lindberg
- Fendi, Oakley, Prada, Vera Bradley, Versace
- Payment method:
- debit, master card, insurance, financing available, visa, amex, discover, cash
- 9822 Portanco Rd-North Ellison Dr @ Potranco-Across From Stevens High School 9262 Culebra- Culebra @ Tezel-Next to McDonald's; 8202 N. Loop 1604 W. @ Hausman Rd
- Northwest Side, College Park
- We have 3 locations with a centralized answering service. You can call one location and check appointment availability at all locations. Our Culebra location is closed on Saturdays.
E Deal Vision; Eye-Deal Vision; 1-Deal Vison
- Contact Lenses, Clinics, Optometric Clinics, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Optometrists, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Opticians
Amazing doctors and staff!!! Dr. Nguyen and Dr. Rogalinski are incredible!! They were very accurate and attentive to our needs and diagnosis.. They also listened and asked questions about our active lives and preferences. You don't find many doctors who want you to be pleased, most just tell you what they want you to do. Carolina was amazing too!! She really listened and new what we wanted and made amazing suggesti... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I had a very good experience when I took my children here last year the dr was great with the kids and the staff was friendly. I called today to schedule their annual exam but they no longer take our insurance so that would be my only complaint but I will check with them again next year.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The doctor is extremely talented in working with children, and takes the time to understand all of your vision needs. The glasses selection is always fresh, and the staff helps you pick out glasses that work with your prescription/face, etc. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse