I just found out about this place. It's very affordable and clean. The staff is friendly and very helpful. It's not very fancy BUT it's not a total dive either. Grab a few friends with their kids and make an afternoon of it. They sell AFFORDABLE snack there too. I saw someone eating outside food. Im not sure if it's allowed but if it is, even better!Share Review
Extreme FunAdd to mybook
Regular HoursMon - TueClosed
- General Info:
- 5,000 sq ft. Indoor Inflatable Party Place inside Wonderland Mall of the Americas Marketplace! You can Bounce & Shop! Snack Bar - Private Party Room – Air Hockey - Amazing Lil Tykes Tot Town - Wacky Maze Bouncers - Obstacle Courses - Face Painting - Open to the Public- Walk-ins Welcome! Birthday Party Packages - Private & Group Events - Lock Ins - Rain or Shine GUARANTEED! The party goes on! YES we also do outdoor party rentals, festivals and fairs! Our Place or Yours!
- Extra Phones:
EmergencyPhone: (248) 884-9090
- Disney and Nickelodeon & Warner Brothers Inflatables! Lil Tykes Ã¢â‚¬Å“Tot TownÃ¢â‚¬Â Play Area
- Payment method:
- cash only
- We are located inside The Wonderland Mall of the Americas (formerly Crossroads Mall) Loop 410 and I-10 on Fredericksburg Road. Our 5,000 sq ft. Indoor Inflatable Party Place is inside TheWonderland Mall of the Americas Marketplace! Next to Target!
- Balcones Heights, West Side
- Private Party Room Spacious Inflatables Comfortable Seating Areas Massage Chairs Marketplace to Shop till you drop!
- International Special Events Society Balcones Heights Chamber of Commerce Fairs and Festivals Association International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Amusement Places & Arcades
I heard about this place from a friend and decided to take my daughter. It' s upstairs inside the old Crossroads mall. We spent about 2 hours there. Wasn't overcrowded at all which was a relieve. These jumping places are sometimes more stressful than enjoyable. There was 4 or 5 large inflatables so that only held her over for a little while but it was good enough for me. The staff was friendly and the place was clean.Share Review
Enjoyed hanging out there all day with my daughter. Wasn't too busy during the day so she could actually run around and jump without all the bigger kids threatening her safety. It's big enough but not too big. There are couches in there and massage chairs (coin operated) that you can sit on with a great view of the whole place. I liked it and will return.Share Review