I've been in the wedding busin...
I've been in the wedding business for over a decade and was really surprised by the ordeal. They welcomed us warmly, then were very helpful in getting the day setup, but the follow thru was not up to par with what I had experience in the beginning. I bought everything from them, Cake, Cake Delivery, Reception Hall, Hall Setup, Hall Cleanup, DJ, Lighting, food, VIP area, Bridal Suite, and even sweet bread with coffee for snacks.
- The cake was wonderful looking, though it was not made the way we had agreed, drew a picture of and signed.
- Then after serving the cake, they NEVER gave us the top for our 1yr anniversary.
- At the event they were to have served coffee and sweet bread, but it never happened, though I was still charged.
- In addition, they kept our ice chest and 6 bottles of wine.
- Not once have they provided an explanation, or an apology.
- I have reached out to them three times since the wedding and they have not called back. Each time, the individual said they would look into it and then would call back. One of the calls was with the owner, but still no call back!
- I was warned about them by others in the wedding industry, but I wanted to give another small business a chance.
- I made a horrible decision. This has really upset my new wife and now we do not have the cake top to celebrate our 1yr anniversary.
- At this time I do not recommend this shop or their hall called Exclusive Reception Hall.
- I encourage anyone with similar experiences to tell their story. It 's appropriate that a person having a future event be aware of the experience that others have had in the past.
- It's possible that it was just a day that everything went wrong, but that does not excuse them from their contractual, ethical, and professional responsibilities to their client/s.