There are good mechanics and then there are shade tree mechanics and schiesters.
These guys are good mechanics, I refer my friends and family to them regularly as I know they are knowledgeable, ethical and fair on prices. They do more than Mercedes as I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage. That's right 230,000 Miles and still humming..
They knocked out my maintenance same day and I like that the mechanics are the same guys I have been seeing for a long time. They don't turn over mechanics and the owner and service writers are mechanics as well so I trust them.
It's hard to trust people nowadays but I can say that I trust this shop 100% and highly recommend. I did not 5 star them because they do not offer rentals. Which I really wish they did.
Eurasian Auto Repair
- Land Rover
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- For over 28 years, Eurasian Auto Repair has taken pride in providing the finest automotive service and repairs to our friends and neighbors here in San Antonio. We are a dealer level facility with the capability to diagnose and repair any make or model vehicle. We accomplish this with our expert ASE Master Technicians and state-of-the-art computer diagnostic tools. Eurasian Auto Repair is a Bosch and AAA Texas Service Center as well as a proud member of the Better Business Bureau. We have also been honored as: Angies List Super Service Award Best In Town on Citysearch Bosch Service Center Award for customer satisfaction A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau The AAA Award for customer satisfaction Rated Best Auto Mechanic In San Antonio on Judys Book. While other auto repair shops claim to offer the best service, none of them come close to the high standards set by Eurasian Auto Repair. We understand that your time, money, and transportation are very important to you. That is why everything we do here is centered on delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction, the best value, and keeping your vehicle running to perfection. Each one of our employees play a valuable role in the positive experience you will have when you walk through our doors. Our knowledgeable service advisers can help answer any questions that you might have and schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Our team of ASE Master Technicians work hard every day to diagnose and repair intricate problems with your vehicle. The next time your car needs repair or maintenance, come see what its like to be one of our satisfied customers. You will notice the difference on your very first visit. Once you take your car to Eurasian Auto Repair, you will realize that you never need to take your car to a dealership again. We can do it all right here. Since 1989, we have built a solid reputation on honesty and superior service. Whether your car needs repair or maintenance, our promise to you, guarantees that your foreign or domestic vehicle will be in good hands. At Eurasian Auto Repair our policy is to keep in close contact with you, making sure all calls are returned promptly and no repairs are made without your approval. Our goal is always to provide the highest quality workmanship, while keeping your inconvenience to a minimum and your costs as low as possible. That is why we back our most of our work with a 24 month/24,000 mile limited warranty.
- Business History
- In the spring of 1988, Robert M. opened Southwest Sports Car. His vision was to provide auto repair at a fair price with excellent workmanship. The initial focus was to provide European car repair only. At that time, he did everything by himself from repairing cars to invoicing. In the summer of 1989, Robert relocated the shop to the Gordon Rd. location so he could better accommodate his customers. Needing help around the shop he hired a young high school kid name John Ly to wash cars and run parts. After several years John moved to the office to help with invoicing and answering phone. As the shop expanded the request to work on other makes and models came up. That was when Robert decided to change the name of the business to Eurasian Auto Repair. He wanted to help all customers no matter what kind of cars they drive. From only having one technician to currently having over 15 employees and two locations our philosophy has not changed.
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Major Engine Repair or Replacement
- Steering & Suspension Systems
- Fuel, Emission & Exhaust Systems
- Inspection & Diagnostic Services
- Engine Service
- Brake Service
- Auto Body
- Transmission & Drive Train Services
- Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups
- Oil Changes
- Ignition & Electrical Systems
- BG, Behr, Bilstein, Bosch, Denso, KYB, Mercedes Benz Parts, Mobile 1, Sachs, Silvania, Whaler
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, insurance, travelers checks, cash, financing available, carte blanche, diners club, amex, mastercard, discover, visa
- Northeast San Antonio
AAA; BBB; AC Delco Auto Repair Shop; Bosch Auto Repair Shop
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Automotive Tune Up Service, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, New Car Dealers
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Lot, On Site, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
There are good mechanics and then there are shade tree mechanics and schiesters.
Impeccable work! My Mercedes is an older model and I am very particular about who I allow to work on it. Eurasian Auto Repair was recommended to me by a friend so I decided to take my car there for general maintenance and to check out a "whining" sound that was coming from somewhere on the dash. The staff was professional and friendly, and thankfully not at all insistent on doing repairs that I didn't really need. They took care of all the maintenance issues and found the problem that was causing the noise in my dash. The most pleasant surprise was how reasonable the price was! In San Antonio, this is THE PLACE to take your foreign model car. I am going to have my daughter take her Volvo V70 there for service, too. After talking to the owner, Robert, I feel confident that Eurasian can take care of all our auto needs at his shop. Thank you for such great customer service!
Posted: 5/29/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I was on the road from Corpus and I experienced my check engine light came on and I took it to the nearest mechanic station which was a Firestone and the guy quoted me $1,200 to correct the issue.. He stated it was going to require an adjustment within the Air-take.. I decided to wait until I reached San Antonio and took it to Eurasian Auto Repair where I used to take my VW. They ran a diagnostics on the truck and turns out it was just a bad sensor and where able to replace it for a FRACTION of the cost. Even though Eurasian Auto Repair specializes in foreign/luxury autos, and I don't own a VW anymore; I'm going to start taking my Ford truck to Eurasian Auto Repair. John & Robert have always been honest and I'm happy to be there customer once again.
Posted: 6/14/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Eurasian Auto Repair was recommended by a friend. I thought I would check them out since my friend was impressed in the service received and the competitive prices. I took my Mercedes in for service, and they were extremely helpful, serviced my car in a reasonable amount of time, and also recommended other services that will need to be performed soon. There was NO PRESSURE on fixing those other problems right away; whereas, other places would have pressured you when it was not necessary at the moment. I also liked the fact that everything was explained to you in the final bill from the cost per hour to the taxes. I asked a few questions and the guys that were in the office were willing to answer my questions and were very friendly. I HIGHLY recommend them and this has been the first place I have felt comfortable taking my Mercedes and had the customer service that everyone should deserve.
Posted: 4/7/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I often tell people I hate going to have my car worked on because I don't know enough about the workings of my Saab to know if the repairs are actually needed. Actually, that's how I got to Eurasian. I initially called them just for parts on a repair another company was doing. They doubted what the other shop was telling me and offered me a free second opinion.
Bottom line, they fixed what was REALLY wrong with my car - for just over $700 rather than the $4200 that was quoted elsewhere by a facility that later admitted to firing the mechanic the day after he worked on my car because he wasn't trustworthy.
John and Brandon at Eurasian go the extra mile to explain repairs to you, and tell you proactive repairs that can prolong the life of your car. I'm a loyal customer for life!
Eurasian Auto Repair is a fair and reasonable shop, which is highly respected in San Antonio. Their service is always professional. When they give me bad news (and that does happen to all of us), I know they are not taking advantage of me and are just telling me the truth about what they found out about my car. Knowing that they have been in business for over 20 years in the same place says a lot about this business......if they weren't good, they wouldn't still be there. I'm one happy customer and want to recommend Eurasian Auto Repair as the place to go when you need work done on your car.
Posted: 2/10/2011Provided by Citysearch -
We all know customer service is not at all what it use to be, but Eurasian Auto Repair was certainly an exception....I wasn't sure what to do when I realized my car would not start...I am in sales; therefore, you cannot be without a vehicle....I wanted to ensure my car was repaired by someone I could trust.....that is when I thought of Robert Mosley, I had met hime sometime ago, and knew he was a nice guy.....I called him and gave him the rundown of what was not going on with my vehicle....he offered to tow my vehicle into his shop, but I told him I could drive it to the shop, after arriving at the shop, he; along with his mechanics immediately began a thorough inspection of my vehicle, while ensuring I was comfortable in the waiting area. He offered to drive me to work, so I would not have to miss a day of work, and he kept me informed throughout the day on the diagnosis of my vehicle.
I would highly recommend Eurasian Auto Repair and give Mr. Mosley and his staff a thumb's up!!!!!!
Posted: 10/16/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I found Eurasian Auto Repair online and chose them based on their high ratings, and I'm so glad I did. My son was driving from college to visit me when his 2004 Nissan broke down about 100 miles outside of San Antonio. Since I have AAA, I wanted to deal with a AAA facility so I spoke with Robert Mosley, the owner, who was able to advise me on the best way to get the car to his shop, and even helped me make arrangements for towing. Once the car was there and the problem identified, the staff handled dealing with my warranty company and managed to get most of the repair work covered. They also pointed out some other repair work that needed to be done, and told me what was pressing and what could wait. Robert even took the time to give my 20 year old son a quick crash course on car maintenance that he could handle by himself when he got back to school. Robert, John, and the entire staff at Eurasian Auto Repair truly stand by their commitment to QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE, HONESTY, and EXPERTISE in auto repairs. I also want to compliment them on their enthusiasm and friendliness, and how they turned a stressful situation into one that seemed downright easy compared to other car problems I have dealt with in the past with other auto mechanics. Honestly, the fact that I trusted them to take car of my son's car says it all. I had to feel confident that his car repairs were in the hands of experts and he would be safe on the road back to school. So, THANK YOU to everyone at Eurasian Auto Repair! Not only did you get my son's car fixed and back on the road without breaking the bank, you gave me hope that there really are auto repair shops that aren't in business to just rip you off.
Posted: 8/19/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Very quick turn around and reasonable charge to identify and repair a vacuum leak and replace a pulley and all belts. John Ly and Wayne were very friendly and professional. They took the time to explain everything before they did the work and then answered all my questions once I picked up my car. Other places I had taken my van to were all saying that I needed to replace my O2 sensors (after I had just replaced them 2 years ago because another shop said they needed to be replaced).
I believe i may have finally found a trust worthy Repair Shop.
I highly recommend them for Domestic and Foreign car repairs.
After the Lexus dealer gave us a estimate for the AC repair I call around and found Eurasian Auto Repair to be the nicest and most helpful. They looked over my car and called with the estimate that was allot less than the dealer. They washed my car and had it ready the next day! I will be back for more repairs when needed.