This location sucks!!!!!!!!!!! First of all they don't know what's going on. They gave me an intermediate and I asked for a budget. They had no information about my auto insurance. They sent a van to pick me up but did not give the driver my apartment number. i had to look for the van. Lou had no idea of my insurance claim. he was about to charge me a $200.00 deposit and did not want to accept my debit card, said I had to have a credit card. So he used my card and charged me $50.00 and said I would get it back. It took almost an hour to get the vehicle. I was in pain from the auto accident so having to sit ther without my heating bad was a nightmare. Then I looked at my bank statement recently and saw that Gabe withdrew $122.15 from my checking account without my authorization. It was a nightmare from beginning to end.
Add to mybook
Pick Enterprise. We'll Pick You Up.®
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- With the largest fleet in North America and a great selection of vehicles, Enterprise has it all. Enjoy fast and easy car rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at our branch in San Antonio, TX. Just one of the 7,200 branches in over 30 countries helping with your car rental needs.
- * Economy to Premium cars * Luxury cars
- Car Rental Rental Cars Rent A Car Van Rental Auto Rental Luxury Car Rental, Enterprise, international
- Payment method:
- diners club, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Northwest Side
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Car Rental, Van Rental & Leasing, Automobile Leasing, Truck Rental