Locations in Austin - Dallas - Houston - San Antonio Call the Professionals with 36 Years Exper.
- Movers & Full Service Storage, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Self Storage, Moving-Self Service, Movers, Movers-Commercial & Industrial
- Payment method:
- check, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- Office and Industrial Moving * Relocation Planning and Office Move Management * Heavy Equipment and Machine Rigging * Shelving Systems and Parts Inventories Movement*Disposition of Used Furniture * Proper Office Moving Equipment Specialized Moves:* Business Relocation Moving * Library and File Centers * Computer and Data Centers * Sensitive and Technical Equipment * Laboratory *Manufacturing Facilities * Medical Facility Relocation * Warehouses Specialized Distribution Services:* Uniformed, Professional Two-Man Team for Inside Delivery* Specialized Install and Deinstall Service* Air-Ride Equipped Vehicles with 4000 Lb Liftgates* Cell Phones for All Teams for Instant Communication Specialized Moving Equipment:* Stair Crawlers* Crane & Forklift Service* Spider Cranes Modular Installation/Deinstallation:* Systems Furniture Installation* Systems Furniture Reconfiguration* Disposition of Used Modular Furniture* Systems Furniture Planning Warehousing & Asset Management:* Professional, Secure, and Organized Facilities* Real-Time Warehouse Management System* Radio Frequency Controlled Bar-Code Scanners* Light Assembly, Pick & Pack, Package Engineering, Merge-In-Transit, Product Returns
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Atlas Van Lines, Atlas World Group, EDC Moving Systems
- Extra Phones:
Pat Nurre (General Manager) Houston - 2228 Wirtcress, Suite A Houston, TX 77055: (713) 680-2221
Leslie Dill (Vice President) Austin - 11604 Stonehollow Austin, TX 78758: (512) 832-1995
Jim Harris (General Manager) Dallas - 1232 Crowley, Suite A Carrallton, TX 75006: (972) 245-6799
We had our office relocated really fast. They inventoried our items, put labels on them and even drew out a floor plan to avoid any confusion. The extra mile they went to make our move easier was so appreciated.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
Horribe horrible horrible service!!! The worst buying experience I have EVER had! My husband and I bought a washer & dryer set at Home Depot. It was to be delivered a week and a half later by EDC. Which to me was too long especially being that our washer went out and we would be doing without but we could not pass up the deal HD offered us. Received a phone call the night before as promised that they would be deli... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I had heard from many people that EDC Moving Systems was their mover of choice. I tried them and found out why! Fast courteous and professional, this company was on time, their people were polite and well trained. The move came in lower than was estimated and I did not need to file a claim as there were no damages. I got my second chance to use their delivery service when I ordered new appliances. They called t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Terrible processesmake them unacceptably slow. It took them over a WEEK to deliver a single box IN TOWN. Yep, that's right, a full week to get across town. What takes most shipping companies a day or at the most two, takes this company an entire week.\r \r Avoid any company who uses them like the plague. Those companies would be HomeDirectUSA, Wal-Mart and others.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch