Day One Physical Therapy & WellnessAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (210) 922-8304
- Day One Physical Therapy is committed to providing comprehensive physical, and all aspects of physical rehabilitation for sports related injuries, stroke rehabilitation, total joint replacement, chronic and acute pain issues.Day One Physical Therapy is also experienced in implementing effective injury prevention programs to reduce the rate of work-related injuries.Day One Physical Therapy offers individual one-on-one sessions working with clients to restore body harmony, balance and function.
- Orthopedic PhysicalTherapy
- Prosthetic Training
- Plantar Fascilitis
We are located at 1939 Pleasanton Rd. between W. Pyron Ave and W. Mayfield Blvd.
Day One Physical Therapy offers individual one-on-one sessions working with clients to restore body harmony, balance, and function. We begin with an evaluation and from that a treatment plan is generated to facilitate your recovery.
- Treament begins on Day One
- Prosthetic training
- Orthopedic rehabilitation (including post surgical rehab)
- Sports Injuries
- Pediatric rehabilitationPost surgery rehabilitation
- Post stroke rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
Day One Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists