Shopping at Creative Optical has been a family affair for over 15 years. My dad introduced me to Mr. Sanchez when I could no longer wear my contact lenses. He has since fitted me with multiple pairs of glasses and given the me the utmost customer service. When my daughter began wearing glasses at the age of 4, of course I brought her to Mr. Sanchez. She is now of driving age and loves the choice in frames that Cr... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Creative OpticalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We have been serving San Antonio eyes since 1977. We are American Board of Opticianary Certified Professionals. We offer a huge selection of the latest fashion styles in eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- We are certified vision experts. We offer Varilux Progressive Lenses and Computer Lenses are available to cut down on eye strain and dry eye. We also offer the new W.A.V.E. technology. Wide variety of fashion eyewear and sports eyewear.
- Caviar, Cazal, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Flexon, Gucci, Juicy Couture, Marchon, Nike, Salvatore Ferragamo, Seraphin, Silhouette, Varilux Progessive Dealer, Versace
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, discover, mastercard
- Just off Loop 410 and Harry Wurzbach
- Northeast San Antonio, Oakwell Farms
- Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Sunglasses, Optical Goods Repair, Opticians
If you are looking for personalized care and attention to detail as you select your eyeware, definitely go to David Sanchez and wife Helen at Creative Optical. I had been getting my glasses at a franchise business near my home, each time hoping someone knowledgeable there could help me pick out flattering frames. I would get "OK" glasses that would get the job done. I asked my friend (whose glasses are a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dear David and Helen:
I have never done this before--had a reason to go on record to praise an optician--an outstanding optician David Sanchez, co-owner of Creative Optical. His beautiful better half, and eye ware consultant, Helen is also a co-owner
In 1993, we returned to San Antonio from Germany. I began wearing progressives. Then, I used large volume, mass marketing eye glass places. Then I found a... view more